Biennial International Children’s & Young Adults’ Art Competition: The Islamic Republic of Iranian Consulate General, Hyderabad has informed that they are organizing the 8th Biennial International Children’s and young adults Art Competition in Tehran by the Islamic Republic of Iranian Consulate General in the month of October 2016 on Water under different themes such as ways to save water and outcomes of the water and to the Children and adults and crisis in the world in four age groups: 4-6, 7-9, 10-12 and 13-16.
As such it is desired that kindly give the necessary instructions to the concerned authorities of your esteemed department to forward the same to the schools and Junior Colleges and request them to submit the same at the below mentioned address on or before 06-10-2016. Your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
The Cultural and Artistic Creation Center, Hejab Street, Fatemi Avenue, Tehran- Iran.
# 8-2-501/1, Imam Khomeini Road, (Road No. 7), Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 034.
Tel.: 040-23352722 I 23354354 I 23350728 Fax: 040 – 23356833
The 8th Biennial International Children’s and Young Adults’ Art Competition Tehran – 2016. Water is an irreplaceable blessing and a resplendency of beauty and refreshment. Its deficiency will dramatically lead to the silence of roaring rivers and sweet songs of birds and the extinct of playful fish, blossoms on trees, and colorful flowers’ smiles in nature.
Today, one of the most serious challenges facing the world is water. A number of factors, such as climate change, population growth, unsystematic exploitation of water resources, have drastically diminished water sources.
Accordingly, Kanoon is going to hold a painting competition for children and young adults on the theme of “water” to make them aware of water issues, such as the ways to save water and the outcomes of water crisis in the world.
The Themes of the Competition:
• All creatures in the world have the right to use water.
• We all have the responsibility to preserve water supplies.
• I am responsible to save water.
• We have to remind each other to use water correctly.
• We have to preserve water supplies and keep them clean while sightseeing and cruising in nature.
The competition is open to children at the age of: 4-16 years old
• In four age groups: 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, and 13-16.
Technique: Free (Gouache, Pastels, Watercolor, Color pencils, Collage
(Not highlighted college), Print, etc.)
The Size of the Work: Minimum 21X30 and Maximum 50×70 cm.
• Every participant can submit only one painting.
• Nothing should be written or signed on the painting.
• The paintings should be submitted without frames and Passepartout’s.
• Only original copies are acceptable.
• The application form of the painting should be filled in legibly.
• The international participants should complete the painting application forms in English legibly. (Preferably type the forms)
• The paintings which do not have complete, legible application forms will be eliminated from the competition.
The Deadline to Submit Your Work:
The deadline to submit your paintings is: 6.10.2016
The secretariat of the competition has all rights to publish, print, and preserve the works, and they will NOT be returned.
The Address to Mail Your Work:
Cultural and Artistic Creation Center, Hejab Street, Fatemi Avenue, Tehran, Iran.