RAOU Eligibility Test Hall Tickets 2020 by BR Ambedkar Open University, BRAOU Eligibility test Hall tickets would be released on its Open University Degree entrance test web page. Medium and Venue of Entrance test details are available on the web portal. This eligibility test will be conducted in Telugu, English and Urdu in all study centres of Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University in Telangana and A.P states.
Important Dates for ET I:
- Last Date for Registration: 04-04-2020
- Date of Entrance Test 19-04-2020
- Timings : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Declaration of ET Results: Last week of June 2020
Important Dates for ET II:
- Last Date For Registration: 25th July 2020
- Date & Time Of Eligibility Test: 4th August 2020
- Exam Duration: 10.00 Am To 12.30 P.M.
- Declaration of ET Results: Last week of August 2020
How to get Hall Tickets?: The candidates who were applied for UG Examination, they can download your hall ticket given link. Follow the instructions for download your Hall Ticket. First, visit the B.R. Ambedkar Open University Online website www.braouonline.in and Click UG Eligibility Test Hall tickets.
Then, Hall tickets download page will be opened, In this page, Enter your last 7 digits of admission number. Select your type of exam Click on submit button. Then your hall ticket will be open to another window. And Take print your hall ticket. Candidates should take hall ticket from study centres before 2 days of E.T(or) download from university portal www.braou online.in/university website www.braou.ac.in
Applicants must go to the Examination Centre which they have opted for ATLEAST TWO DAYS BEFORE the ET and collect their Hall Tickets. If a number of applicants choose a single centre for examination, the university may allow some of them to a nearby centre. Similarly if the number of candidates in any examination centres in less they may be allotted to any other nearby examination centre. Hence, the applicants are advised to collect their Hall Tickets well in advance to avoid last-minute hurry. The Hall Tickets can also be downloaded from the website: www.braou.ac.in /www.braouonline.in.
How to download the BRAOU Eligibility Test Hall Tickets 2020:
- Visit the official website of Ambedkar Open University: https://www.braouonline.in/
- Search for “Download BRAOU Eligibility Test Halltickets 2020” and click on it.
- BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 Hall tickets Download page will be opened.
- In this page enter your application number
- Click on the submit button
- Download your Hall ticket and take a print it
- Bring the Hall ticket on the Exam date into the exam hall
Note: Hall ticket for the candidate those who have registered and paid ET registration fee will be available.
Instructions to candidates:
1. If your photo is not found in this hall ticket, please bring your photo ID proof like Aadhar card / Passport / Previous BRAOU Hall Ticket / Driving Licence / Voter card / PAN card.
2. Candidates are required to keep this Hall-Ticket with them for the entire Spell of Examinations.
3. Candidates shall not be permitted to write the examination without the Hall-Ticket. Candidates should present the Hall-Ticket for inspection whenever demanded during the examinations.
4. Candidates should write the examination only in the subjects mentioned in the Hall-Ticket and should write the examination only in the medium indicated.
5. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate to the examination at any stage if it is detected that he/her admission to the examination is against the rules.
6. ‘T’ means Theory and ‘P’ means Practical.
7. Candidates should take their respective seats in the examination halls at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate is allowed into the examination hall after half-an-hour of commencement of the examination.
8. Candidates are prohibited from:
(i) Possessing cell phones/pagers or any other mobile electronic gadgets
(ii) Possessing papers, books, notes of any written material on body or clothing.
(iii) Receiving help from other candidates.
(iv) Helping other candidates.
(v) Communicating, in any form with another candidate or any person other than the supervisory staff.
(vi) Consulting, notes, books in or outside the examination hall.
(vii) Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any person connected with the examination work at any time.
(viii) Causing disturbance in the examination hall during the examination hours.
Non-compliance of the above would result in debarring from appearing at the subsequent examinations apart from immediate expulsion from the examination hall.
Instructions to the Candidates which were given on Question Paper:
1. Candidates are prohibited from writing their Names and Hall Ticket Numbers anywhere on the Answer Sheet except in the column provided. Answer Sheets of candidates violating this rule will not be valued.
2. All questions are of multiple-choice type. Every question has four choices, Darken the circle of the correct answer with Blue/Black ballpoint pen-like this
3. There is only one ‘Answer Sheet’ for both the question papers. The candidate should use Blue/ black ballpoint pen for markings the correct answer for each question,
4. After marking the correct answers candidates must hand over the ‘Answer Sheet’ to the invigilators.
5. Candidates can retain the question papers,
6. Candidates must verify that the hall ticket number is printed in full and correctly in the space provided on the Answer Sheet. If not please bring it to the notice of the Invigilator.
7. Candidates are advised not to overwrite on the Answer Sheet. If they want to change the answer already marked they should erase the wrong answer and mark in the appropriate hox again.
8. Candidates are not allowed to bring any material except the Hall Ticket, a Blue/Black ballpoint pen into the examination hall.