BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 for Admission into BA/BCom/BSc Degree Courses. Dr BR Ambedkar University has released the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 notification for admission into Open Degree admissions in its study centres of AP and Telangana State.
Candidates who do not have intermediate or equivalent qualifications will have to pass this Eligibility test to gain admission in the first year of the three year degree courses (BA, BCom, BSc) in the 2020-2021 academic year. Applicants must be 18 years age by July 1, 2020.
Students can choose the study/examination centre through the university web portal. Rs. 300/- can be paid through Debit/Credit on online mode towards the entrance fee. The eligibility test will be held on April 19 from 10 am to 12:30 pm in two Telugu states.
BRAOU Distance Education: The last date extended upto 30-06-2020 for BRAOOU Online Registration for Eligibility Test for UG (BA/B.Com/B.Sc) admission & BRAOU Entrance Exam Date 12-07-2020.
Eligible students will have the opportunity to enrol in degree courses for the academic year 2020-21 anywhere in the study centres of the two Telugu states. University sources suggested that more details could be contacted at the nearest study centre.
|Title||BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020|
|Subject||Dr Ambedkar Open University would conduct BRAOU Eligibility Test for Distance BA/BCom/BSc Degree Admissions 2020|
|Category||BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020/ Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test /BRAOU Entrance Test for Open Degree Admissions|
|Last Date to Apply||30-06-2020|
Ambedkar University Eligibility Test for Distance Degree admissions (Open Degree Admissions). BRAOU Degree Eligibility Test Online application form, Eligibility Test Hall tickets, Eligibility Test Results and more details are available at BRAOU web portal.
AP TS BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 for BA/BCom/BSc Degree admissions 2020 and Online applications through braouonline.in are invited for appearing the entrance test for joining in Distance BA/BCom/BSc degree courses at its Study Centers.
We have a well-known saying “ILLALI CHADUVU INTIKI VELUGU” where a woman educates, she educates total her family members and also she educates her surroundings. Education says/learns everything that how to speak? what to speak? how to tackle a terrible situation? It learns decision making, the building of own character why because without character everything is zero that we achieved.
Today if we see women’s higher education is low when compared to men. Parents are responsible for this because they spend money for son’s education whereas they will not give much importance to the daughter’s education. This is due to illiterate parents. But, this situation is changing. Early marriages, Financial condition of a family affects their education.
BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 for Degree Admissions. Apply for BRAOU Eligibility Test for Admission into UG (BA/BCom/BSc) programmes 2020 and Last date for spot registration and payment of registration fee 30-06-2020 for ET I & Last date for spot registration and payment of registration fee 01-07-2020 for ET II
Those who have the zeal to study either men or women this is a golden opportunity to continue your education which was already discontinued. They can directly join in the degree courses by writing an eligibility test which was going to be conducted by the Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University has released the notification for degree admissions without any educational qualification but, the candidate should cross 18 years up to 1st July 2020. According to the notification, an eligibility test will be conducted on a below-mentioned date at both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
In response to the overwhelming demand from the student community, the University has decided to conduct the Eligibility Test for the SECOND TIME in this academic year at the Regional Coordination Centers and limited Dr.BRAOU Study Centers only.
Who are eligible to apply?:
Those who did not have the qualification of intermediate or any equivalent qualification. Candidates should cross 18 years up to 01.07.2020. Above said candidates are eligible for applying the eligible test to take admission in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc (3 years degree programmes) for the academic year 2020-2021.
So, Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2020-2021, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2020. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2020 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
BRAOU Online Registrations From January 28 for ET and From June 28:
Dr B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) will start “Online Registration” for Eligibility Test (E.T) 2020 from January 28th onwards. Candidates who do not possess Intermediate or its equivalent qualification are eligible to appear for the BRAOU Eligibility Test for seeking Admission into the First year Degree Programme for the Academic year 2020-2021, provided they attain the age of 18 years by 1st July 2020.
Candidates who wish to register for the E.T shall register through ‘Online’ from University portal www.braouonline.in candidates are required to choose Study/Examination Centre where they wish to appear for the E.T. They are required to approach nearby Study Centre with all documents and passport size photo and provide required information through University website and fill the E.T Registration form ‘Online” and upload photo and signature.
The candidate will have to pay Rs.300/- by debit/credit card through University online or Rs.310/- at the TS / AP Online franchisee centre towards E.T Registration fee and obtain a receipt for the same for future reference. For further details of Eligibility Test, List of Study Centres, E.T Model Question Paper, the candidates can visit University portal www.braouonline.in
The last date for Online Registration is April 04. The ET will be held on April 19 from 10:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m throughout the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The successful candidates will be given Admission into the first year U.G. programme (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) for 2020-2021.
How To Apply for Eligibility test?
- Choose the Regional Coordination Centre where you want to appear for ET. Collect the Information Brochure on ET 2020 (Free of Cost) either from the RCC / Study Centre and read it carefully.
- 1. Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register through ‘Online’ from our own website i.e., www.braouonline.in. So, Interested candidates can register their names from university portal www.braououline.in through online.
- Candidates should select an examination centre where they are willing to attend the E.T(eligibility test). For details, you can take information brochure (freely) E.T 2020 at your study centre and read it carefully
- Candidates can contact the study centre with recent passport size photographs and related documents (Certificates).
- Through www.braou.ac.in candidates can give their required information through University website and fill your ET 2020 Registration form “Online” and upload photo and signature.
- Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/Credit Card through University online OR Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain a receipt.
- Candidates should take their print out of registration form through the university website and keep with you for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
- The Candidate shall be allowed Tatkal Registration by collecting the fee of Rs.500/-.
- Collect a print out the Registration Form from the Franchise Centre and keep it for your reference.
- Applicants should collect Hall Tickets at least FOUR days before the Examination Date from the RCC chosen by them. HT can also be downloaded from the University Website also (www.braou.ac.in)
- Note a) The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee needs to be paid at AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES ONLY
- Note b) See the University Website for the list of Study Centres, AP ONLine Franchise Centres, Information Brochure on ET 2020 and also Model ET Question Papers.
- Note c) The Sub Centres of the District Head Quarter (RCC) Examination centre will be merged to nearby the E.T. examination centre on any reasons.
MEDIUM & VENUE OF ET: This eligibility test will be conducted in Telugu, English and Urdu in all study centres of Telangana and A.P states. The test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU & URDU MEDIA at the Study Centres of Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
How to get Hall Tickets?: Candidates should take hall ticket from study centres before 2 days of E.T(or) download from university portal www.braou online.in/university website www.braou.ac.in
BRAOU BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test Hall Tickets 2020
Attention please: Candidates should not pay any fee at study centres they have to pay only above said centres. The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and could not take admission into the U.G Programmes so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test 2020. They can seek admission into 1st Year U.G. when Notification is given for Admissions in May/June 2020 tentatively along with the candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Qualifications.
Important Dates for Eligibility Test:
For Eligibility Test I:
a) Commencement of Registration: 28th January 2020
b) Last Date for Registration: 30-06-2020
c) Date and Time of Eligibility test: 12-07-2020 by 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
For Eligibility Test II:
a) Commencement Of Registration: 28th June 2020
b) Last Date For Registration: 25th July 2020
c) Date & Time Of Eligibility Test: 4th August 2020 10.00 Am To 12.30 P.M.
Important Instructions for ET 2020
1. To Appear for Eligibility test 2020 [Eligibility Test 2020 For Admission into UG Programmes(B.A/B.Com/B.Sc.)], the candidates shall register ‘On-line’ through www.braouonline.in.
2. For that, application contact the nearby Dr.BRAOU Study centre in your area for further information and to fill particulars through online.
3. Read the information given in the information Brochure completely before registration.
4. Pay the Registration fee Rs 300/-(Three hundred only) towards registration using Credit /Debit card OR Rs 310/- (three hundred and ten only) through Online Franchisee centre.
5. Provide your mobile number or mobile number of your relatives/friends. If you do not have mobile phone compulsorily to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
6. Model ET Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for reference. Go through it carefully.
7. Instructions to fill the OMR Answer Sheet are also given inside to make you comfortable in the Examination Hall.
8. The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres. a) The Registration Fee needs to be paid through debit /credit card or any A.P.On-line Franchisee Centres only: & (b) The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and couldn’t take admission into the U.G Programmes so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test 2020. They can seek admission into 1st Year U.G. when Notification is given for Direct Admission in May/June 2020 for candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Qualifications
9. Visit the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, Information Brochure ET 2020 and also the Model Question Papers.
Distance education helps home maid’s to continue their education. Employees to get promotion for their future promotions. Students those who work can study and pursue their degree. This has multi-benefits So, don’t give up and make utilize this chance. If you want to know more details on BRAOU please go with this link