How to Fill BRAOU Online Registration Form 2020 for Ambedkar Open University Degree admissions. BRAOU has given Open Degree, PG, PG Diploma and Certificates Course Admissions and Invites online applications from the eligible and interested students.
BRAOU Degree Online Registration Form 2020, BRAOU PG Online Registration Form 2020 and BRAOU ET Registration Form have been activated on Online Admissions Web Portal.
Eligible Candidates should apply through online mode only at Open University Web Portal. Candidates can fill Online Admission Form, Online Admission Form available on BRAOUONLINE.IN, How to Fill BRAOU Online Registration Form 2020, Use Guide For Online Admission Registration Form 2020 details provided here.
BRAOU UG First Year (BA,B.Com & B.Sc) Admissions 2020 (CBCS Pattern) Through Eligibility Test and UG First Year (BA,B.Com & B.Sc) Admissions 2020 (CBCS Pattern) Through Intermediate, 2 Yr ITI, Polytechnic, etc
Ambedkar Open Degree Admissions Online Application 2020
|Name Of The Admissions||Ambedkar Open Degree Admissions Online Application 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Ambedkar Open University|
|Title||Apply for Ambedkar Open University Degree Admissions Online Application 2020|
|Subject||Ambedkar Open University invites applications for Open Degree Admissions Online Application 2020|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||BRAOU Degree Admissions Online Application|
|Full-Form||BRAOU Ambedkar Open University Degree Admissions Online Application|
|Name Of The Department||Distance Education|
|Starting Date To Apply||29-06-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31-12-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||BA, B.Com & B.Sc Courses|
|Admissions Web Portal||braouonline.in|
BRAOU Online Registrations:
Dr B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) would start “Online Registration” for Eligibility Test (E.T) 2020 from January 11th onwards. Candidates who do not possess Intermediate or its equivalent qualification are eligible to appear for the BRAOU Eligibility Test for seeking Admission into the First year Degree Programme for the Academic year 2020-21, provided they attain the age of 18 years by 1st July 2020.
Candidates who wish to register for the E.T shall register through ‘Online’ from University portal www.braouonline.in candidates are required to choose Study/Examination centre where they wish to appear for the E.T.
They are required to approach nearby Study Centre with all documents and passport size photo and provide required information through the University website and fill the E.T Registration form ‘Online” and upload photo and signature.
The candidate will have to pay Rs.300/- by debit/credit card through University online or Rs.310/- at the TS / AP Online franchisee centre towards E.T Registration fee and obtain a receipt for the same for future reference.
For further details of Eligibility Test, List of Study Centres, E.T Model Question Paper, the candidates can visit University portal www.braouonline.in
See the last date for Online Registration on the Home page of Website. The ET will be held from 10:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m throughout the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The successful candidates will be given Admission into the first year U.G. programme (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) for 2020 -2021.
Eligibility for fill up Online Registration form:
Intermediate Passed or its Equivalent / UG Eligibility Test passed 2016 to 2020 candidates are eligible to fill up Online Admission Registration Form.
Fee paid through Online:
Total Fee: 1450/ including Registration fee( Registration fee=Rs.150/- + Tuition fee= Rs.1300/-).
How to fill Online Registration Form:
1. First go to the BRAOU Online Website Portal by entering www.braouonline.in, then below window will be opened.
2. First Click on UG Direct Admission after selcet the UG First year online Registration Form, then below following image will be opened.
Fill up your Personal details:
- Enter the Candidates name, Fathers Name, Date Of Birth as per recorded in the SSC memo.
- Enter Mothers Name as shown in Ration Card/ Adhar Card.
- Select the Gender to which you belong.
- Select your marital status to which you belong.
3. Fill up your Address details:
After completing personal details, start entering the details under the Address for Correspondence by entering House No., Street/ Colony, Village /Mandal/ Town/ City, District, State and PIN Code, Mobile no this compulsory to enter. and E-Mail Id If this is available to Enter. If you don’t have own mobile number, at least provide number of your parents or relative or friends.
4. Select your medium of study, out of three media i.e., English, Telugu and Urdu.
5. Select Study Centre:
- Understudy centre opted, you come across two fields i.e., District and Study Centre location.
- First click on the District, you get a list of 23 Districts. Then select the district in which you intend to study.
- Then click on the next field i.e., Study Centre. You will find a list of Study Centers existing in the district. Selce one of the study centres where you want to study.
6. Now move on to Sl.No.5 Modern Indian Language and select one of the languages i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Functional English.
7. Select your Educational Qualification among the list of qualifications appearing under this head.
8. Choose your religion to which you belong out of Hindu, Muslim, Christian and others.
9. Select the Social Status to which you belong from the list provided i.e., SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC¬E and OC.
10. Select the employment status among the categories viz, Employed, Self Employed and Unemployed.
11. Select the option to which you are associated with under the category of Occupation viz, House wife, Agricultural Labourer, Labourer, Skilled Worker, Teacher, Businessman, Ministerial Service, Nurses, Politician, Defence and others.
12. Select either ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ under Differently Abled head. If you click ‘YES’then you will find category of Physically Challenged, Visually Challenged and Hearing Impaired. Select appropriate category to which you belonged to.
13. Under this head, select the area in which you are residing i.e., Urban, Rural and Tribal.
14. In respect of photo and signature, put your passport size colour photograph along with your signature on a white paper below the photo and scan it. Both of them shall be uploaded to the Online Application.
15. Submit and Take Print Out:
At this stage, you need to ensure that all the entries made in the above application are true to the best of your knowledge. Only after ensuring yourself that all the entries made are correct, then only, click on ‘Submit’ to take a print out of the Application Form in two sets.
The print out of this Application Form comes out with an application number; put your signature in the box provided on the left-hand side, below the declaration.
16. Go To Study Centre:
Now, go to the study centre along with necessary certificates in original (i.e., Date of Birth, Caste, Qualification etc.) and a set of attested copies thereof. You have to submit Application Form along with one set of attested copies of certificates at study centre.
After the verification of certificates by the study centre staff, the candidate is directed to make the Fee Payment. The candidate will also receive an SMS from University. Now the candidate has to pay the prescribed Tuition Fee of Rs. 1300/- along with Rs.150/–towards Registration fee (Total Fee Rs. 1450/-)through AP Online Centre or Debit /Credit Card or through Net Banking (those who have account with SBH).
16. Once the payment of fee is made through AP online or credit card / debit card or Net banking (those who have account with SBH), a receipt will be generated with Admission number, confirming your admission.
17. It is instructed the candidate to collect his i her identity card from Study Centre at the time of collecting course material or at the commencement of contact-cum-counselling classes without fail.
18. The candidate is also advised to keep a printed copy of Application Form along with Fee receipt till the Programme is completed and all certificates are taken from the University.
Degree and PG Online Registration
A) Online Registration for PG (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA) Second Year and MBA Third Year: Last Date for Admission Registration for PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2020-21: 31-12-2020
B) Online Registration for Degree (BA, BCom & BSc): Last Date for Admission Registration for Degree BA, BCom & BSc for the Academic Year 2020-21: 31-12-2020
Official Website: BRAOUONLINE.IN
|Registration Activity||Registration Link|
|Eligibility Test||ET Registrations|
|Online Registration & Tuition fee payments for UG 2 & 3 year.||Degree Registrations|
|Online Tuition Fee payment for PG Second Year||PG Registrations|
|UG (BA, BCom, BSc) Admission Registrations||Degree Admissions|
|Online Registration for Admission into PG/Diploma & Certificate programmes||PG Admissions|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details