BRAOU PG Exams Time table, Hall tickets, Exam Fee due dates 2022 or BRAOU PG Exams Time table/Schedule, Exam Fee due dates notification: Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has announced its First/Second spell of annual examination schedule for first, second And third year post graduate courses(PG Courses), According to a release from the University, MBA third year examinations and the examinations for second year PG courses and MBA second year will be conducted from the following dates
PG I Year Time-Table, Hall tickets, Exam Fee due dates 2020, PG II Year Time-Table, Hall tickets, Exam Fee due dates 2020, MBA I, II & III Year Time-Table, Hall tickets, Exam Fee due dates 2020 , BLISc, MLISc Time-Table,Hall tickets, Exam Fee due dates 2020, PG DIPLOMA-CERTIFICATE Programs Time-Table, Hall tickets, Exam Fee due dates 2020 are provide here..
|Title||BRAOU PG Exams Time table|
|Subject||Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has announced its First / Second spell of annual examination schedule|
|Year||first, second and third year|
BRAOU PG Exam Exam Fee due Dates Notification: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Examination Branch has notified the First Spell Examinations (Theory & Practical) for Post Graduate Programmes i.e. M.A., I & II Years (Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, & Mass Communication
And Public Relations), M.Com., I & II Year, M.Sc., I & II Year (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science and Psychology), M.B.A. I, II & III Year (year wise), MLISc. BLISc (year wise) PGDBF, PGDMM, PGDES, PGDWMMT, PGDHR, PGDWS, PGDCHT, CPLCD, CPNGOM, CPFN & CECE Programmes of Dr.B. R.Ambedkar Open University are scheduled to be held from 19.11.2020 to 09.12.2020 from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm. The registration for the examination is through online only.
The students are advised to visit the Portal of www.braouonline.in or www.braou.ac.in and click on Exam Registration, next click on PG/Diploma/Certificate Exams for Spell-I online registration. Apply online And pay the prescribed fee at any TS/AP online centres or through any Debit/Credit card on or before the deadline. The students of MBA, MA (MC&PR), PGDES, PGDWS, PGDHR, PGDCHT, CPNGOM have to pay an additional amount of Rs.400/- towards Project/Dissertation fee, Viva-voce.
The students of MSc. MLISc., & BLISc. have to pay the practical fee including theory exam fee by way of single payment. Please keep a Xerox copy of the print out received by the candidate after registration and uploading the information through online and T.S. /A.P. online payment receipt for future reference whenever necessary.
For the details of examination fee, please see the Note appended. The online registration and payment of examination fee commences from as per the schedule. For further details candidates may contact their study centre. The examination registration forms without online are not allowed by the University and no further correspondence will be entertained.
The Examination Schedule of P.G. I & II Years, MBA I, II & III Year (Year wise), BLISc (Year wise) MLISc., PG Diplomas & Other Certificate Programme Examinations –November/ December.
Hard copy of the Examination application form is not accepted. Download the hall tickets from the University website www.braouonline.in or www.braou.ac.in. Please contact the Coordinator of your Study Centre for Viva-Voce and practical Examinations.
- There is No Re-Valuation for all P.G. and P.G. Diploma Programmes.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) category students also have to pay the Examination Fees as prescribed by the University.
- The Examination Fee for each Theory & Practical paper is Rs.150/-
- The Examination Fee for each Theory & Practical paper for BLISc. is Rs.125/-
- The students of MBA Final year, MA (MCPR), PGDES, PGDWS,PGDHR,PGDCHT and CPNGOM have to pay an additional amount of Rs.400/-towards Project/Dissertation fee.
- The students whose maximum period of study is lapsed, shall take re-admission from the Director, Student Dervices, Dr. BRAOU, Hyderabad.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded.
- University can modify the time & date of examinations and change the examination centres, the same will be displayed in the University website.
- The Examination Registration is only ONLINE No offline application is accepted. b) There is NO Re-Valuation for all P.G. and P.G. Diploma Programmes.
- The students who re-admitted should upload the Re-admission letter obtained from the
- The students have to download their Hall Tickets from the University Website www.braouonline.in , two (02) days before the commencement of the examinations.
- The Examination Registration Forms without online are not allowed by the University and no further Correspondence shall be entertained in this regarding
- PG I, II & III YEAR EXAMINATION REGISTRATION SPELL-I, 2022
- Last Date for Examination Online Registration without late Fee: 14-06-2022
- BLISc- Examination dates: 17-07-2022 to 23-07-2022
- MLISc Examination dates: 17-07-2022 to 23-07-2022
- PG/MBA Second Year Examination dates: 04-07-2022 to 09-07-2022
- PG/MBA First Year Examination dates: 11-07-2022 to 16-07-2022
- MBA Third Year Examination dates: 17-07-2022 to 22-07-2022
- Diploma & Certificate Programme Examination dates: 17-07-2022 to 24-07-2022
- Examination Timings: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
BRAOU announces PG exam dates Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) has announced first spell examination dates for post graduate courses. Examinations for first year MA – Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, M.Com and M.Sc-Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, Psychology and Mass Communication & Public Relations will be held from 04-12-2020 to 09-12-2020. Similarly, second year PG examinations for the above programmes will commence from 23-12-2020 to 29-12-2020.
Examinations for MBA third, second and first year students will be conducted from 15-12-2020 to 21-12-2020 respectively. The university will hold first spell examinations for students of Master of Library and Information Science (M.LISc), Bachelor of Library
And Information Science (B.LISc ) from 15-12-2020 and exams for all Diploma and Certificate Programmes will start from 21-12-2020. The university advised students to visit the portal www.braouonline.in for spell-I registration. The students of II year MCPR and III year MBA appearing for Viva – Voce and the students of BLISc appearing for practicals (i.e.,P-7&8) should pay the prescribed examination fee along with other theory examination fee by way of single payment.
Please take a print out after registration i.e., uploading the information through online and payment receipt for future reference. Please see the Note appended for details of examination fee.
The PG Spell-II Examination Online Registration and payment of examination fee commences from the as per the schedule. For further details candidates may contact their study centre.
Procedure For Registration Through Online
The students are advised to visit the University portal at www.braouonline.in and click on Exam Registrations, PG Exams for Spell – II. Window opens.
Then, for the registration enter your admission number. Students details with hall ticket number, name, father name, date of birth, Social status, Medium and fields for programme of study, year of examination (I or II or III) and courses will be appeared.
Select your choice of paper for examinations. After filling all the fields in the online application / registration form, the student should upload it by clicking on “SUBMIT” and take a print out and retain it with them as record. The print out comes with a “9” digit application number.
If any student wants make any changes in the registered application form in respect of applied courses, it should be made before proceeding for payment. There is an option for this. No changes are accepted after making payment.
The candidate should pay the required fee at any T.S / A.P. Online Centres or through Debit/Credit card with this application number only and collect/print the payment successful receipt and keep it for future reference.
*COURSE CODE No. M.B.A(01), Mathematics(02), Public Administration(03), Political Science(04), Economics(05), History(06), MLISc.,(07), Sociology(08), English(09), M.Com.,(10), BLISc.(17) Botany(22), Chemistry(23), Environmental Science(24), Physics(25), Zoology(26), Hindi(27), Telugu(28), Psychology(35), Urdu(37), and Mass Communication & Public Relations(80).
So, All PG Exams would be conducted from…………… to ………………., Similarly, exams for the first year MBA and MA (Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration., Sociology, English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Mass Communication & Public Relations), M Com, M Sc (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science, Psychology) will be held from ………………….
For BLISc, MLISc, BPR, certificate programmes in Literacy and Community Development (CPLCD), Food and Nutrition (CPFN), NGOs Management (CNGO), Early Childhood Care and Education (CECE); PG Diploma in- Environmental Studies (PGDES), Human Rights (PGDHR), Women’s Studies (PGDWS), Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT), Culture and Heritage Tourism (PGDCHT), Business Finance (PGDBF) and Marketing Management (PGDMM), the exams will be held from July 17.
All the exams will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm. The candidates can collect their hall tickets from respective study centres two days before the commencement of exams or can be downloaded from the university websitewww.braou.ac.in The last date for submission of filled-in examination registration forms at the respective study centres without late fee is 25-11-2020.
Important Instruction for Examination Registration:
1. Students need to select & apply required papers of i.e., PG(I & II Years),MBA(I,II & III Years),BLISc & MLISc in single application form including practical papers for BLISc & Viva Voce for MBA-III Year. No separate application form is accepted for individual years.
2. Do not depend on others for Examination Registration. If you are taking help from others( TS/APONLINE Centre / Friends / Relatives / Internet Centres, etc.) for exam registration, verify your exam application form carefully.
Verify the following points carefully in your Application before payment of exam fee.
- Verify the papers applied correct or not.
- Apply all Pending or Failed papers and verify all the applied subjects and papers on Exam application printout are correct.
- Verify Applied Papers, Exam Centre/ Study Centre, Medium before payment.
- Pay your exam fee at TS/APONLINE franchise centre or through Credit/Debit Cards after careful verification of exam application printout.
3. Exam registraion/Modification is not possible once examination fee paid. If you want any modifications in exam application form, please modify before exam fee payment.
Steps to modify/change Exam application form before exam fee Payment
- Go to “Update Examination Application Details (If already applied)”.
- Enter your Application Number (9 Digits number) and Mobile Number (10 Digits number).
- Re-apply all papers and verify all papers(I,II,III Year including practicals) are applied or not.
- Finally go for exam fee payment at nearest TS/APONLINE centres OR Pay through Credit/Debit Cards
- Still your facing problem contact exam help line number, Email Id: email@example.com
- Physically challenged candidates should contact Exam help line after exam registration for fee exemption.
PG Exams Registration (Link)