BRAOU PG Diploma Courses Admissions 2021. PG, PG Diploma Certificate Programs admission notification 2021 has been issued by the Dr B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) in June. The Open University invites online applications from the eligible candidates for Post Graduate, Diplomas and Certificate programmes admission for the Academic year 2020-2021.
Extension of deadline for distance education PG admissions: Deadline for admissions to PG Courses for the academic year 2020-21 has been extended to 31-12-2020 under the auspices of Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University. Those who have completed a three year degree are eligible for admission in PG, PG Diploma, Certificate Programs in Ambedkar Open University.
Interested and eligible students can apply through Online mode only by 31-12-2020 at braou online admission website www.braouonline.in. Dr BR Ambedkar Open University has invited online applications for direct admission into BA, BCom, BSc, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, PG diplomas and certificate programmes for this academic year.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Universal University PG (MA / M.Com / M.Sc, MBA) Courses, B.Lisc, M.Lisc , PG Diploma in various certificate courses Admissions have been started in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states. Details of qualifications, fees, courses etc. to join the respective courses can be found at www.braouonline.in or www.braou.ac.in.
Ambedkar Open PG Admissions 2020
|Name Of The Admissions||Ambedkar Open PG Admissions 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Ambedkar Open University|
|Title||Apply for Ambedkar Open University PG Admissions 2020|
|Subject||Ambedkar Open University invites applications for Open PG Admissions 2020|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||BRAOU PG Admissions|
|Full-Form||BRAOU Ambedkar Open University PG Admissions|
|Name Of The Department||Distance Education|
|Starting Date To Apply||29-06-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31-12-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|For Admission Into||PG, PG Diploma Certificate Programs|
|Admissions Web Portal||https://www.braouonline.in/|
Admission Registration has been started on braouonline.in web portal for PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2020-21. The admission prospectus has been made available on the University portal www.braouonline.in and it is also available free of cost at all the UG/PG Study Centres in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Students can contact on help desk numbers for guidance on admissions. The last date to apply is 31-12-2020.
a. PG (M.A, M.Com, MSc) First Year Admissions
b. M.L.I.Sc., B.L.I.Sc., P.G.Diplomas and Certificate Programme Admissions
PG (MA/MSc/Diploma/Certificate Programmes) Admissions for the Academic year 2020-2021.
BRAOU Online PG Admissions 2020: The University is offering the following courses
1. M.B.A; 2. M.A.- Economics; History; Political Science; Public Administration; Sociology; Mass Communication and Public Relations; English; Telugu; Hindi; Urdu;
5. M.Sc.- Botany; Chemistry; Environmental Science; Physics; Zoology; Mathematics/Applied Mathematics; Psychology,
6. Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (M.LISc);
7. Bachelor’s Degree in Library Information Science (BLISc);
8. P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM); P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF); P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES); P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT); P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR); P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies (PGDWS); Certificate Programme in Food & Nutrition (CPFN); P.G. Diploma in Culture and Heritage Tourism (PGDCHT);
9. Certificate Programme in Literacy and Community Development (CPLCD); Certificate Programme in NGO’s Management (CPNGO) Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECE); Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM); Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM);
Certificate Programme in Food & Beverage Production (CPFBP); Certificate Prog. in Food & Beverage Service (CPFBS); Certificate Prog. in Accommodation Operations (CPAO); Advanced Certificate Programme in PLCs & SCADA System (ACPPSS); Certificate Programme in Electronics Interconnection Techniques (CIET).
How to Apply: Candidates who wish to seek admission are required to register through A.P Online. Further details are available on the University Website: www.braou.ac.in. Admissions are through Online and Admission Prospectus is available in the University Portal and also available free of cost at all PG Study Centres in A.P. Mode of Payment:
a) Cash through A.P. Online (or)
b) Credit Card/ Debit Card (or)
c) SBH Net Banking (who have an account with SBH).
Important Dates for PG (MA/MSc/Diploma/Certificate Programmes) Admissions:
1. Commencement of Admissions: 29-06-2020.
2. Last date for Registration and Submission of Applications: 31-12-2020.
3. Last date for Registration and Submission of Applications with Late Fee Rs. 200/-:
BRAOU: Admissions into U.G., P.G., Diploma and Certificate Programmes are open at all the Study Centres located in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State. The last date for admissions for all the programmes is July 21. Students can pay the prescribed fee and seek admission. The Tuition Fee can be paid by cash through A.P.Online/TS Online or through Credit Card/Debit Card.
Degree and PG Online Registration: A) Online Registration for PG (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA) Second Year and MBA Third Year: Last Date for Admission Registration for PG, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for the Academic Year 2020-21: 31-12-2020
B) Online Registration for Degree (BA, BCom & BSc): Last Date for Admission Registration for Degree BA, BCom & BSc for the Academic Year 2020-21: 31-12-2020