BRAOU PG Diploma Courses Admissions 2020: PG, PG Diploma Certificate Programs admission notification 2019 has been issued by the Dr B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) in June 2019. The University invites online applications from the eligible candidates for Post Graduate, Diplomas and Certificate programmes admission for the Academic year 2019-2020.
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University has invited online applications for direct admission into BA, BCom, BSc, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, BLISc, MLISc, PG diplomas and certificate programmes for the academic year 2019-2020. The admission prospectus has been made available on the University portal www.braouonline.in and it is also available free of cost at all the UG/PG Study Centres in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Students can contact on help desk numbers for guidance on admissions. The last date to apply is September 30th.
a. PG (M.A, M.Com, MSc) First Year Admissions
b. M.L.I.Sc., B.L.I.Sc., P.G.Diplomas and Certificate Programme Admissions
PG (MA/MSc/Diploma/Certificate Programmes) Admissions for the Academic year 2019-2020 (Last date without late fee 30-09-2019 )
BRAOU Online Admissions 2019:
The University is offering the following courses
2. M.A.- Economics; History; Political Science; Public Administration; Sociology; Mass Communication and Public Relations; English; Telugu; Hindi; Urdu;
5. M.Sc.- Botany; Chemistry; Environmental Science; Physics; Zoology; Mathematics/Applied Mathematics; Psychology,
6. Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (M.LISc);
7. Bachelor’s Degree in Library Information Science (BLISc);
8. P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM); P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF); P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES); P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT); P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR); P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies (PGDWS); Certificate Programme in Food & Nutrition (CPFN); P.G. Diploma in Culture and Heritage Tourism (PGDCHT);
9. Certificate Programme in Literacy and Community Development (CPLCD); Certificate Programme in NGO’s Management (CPNGO) Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECE); Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM); Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM); Certificate Programme in Food & Beverage Production (CPFBP); Certificate Prog. in Food & Beverage Service (CPFBS); Certificate Prog. in Accommodation Operations (CPAO); Advanced Certificate Programme in PLCs & SCADA System (ACPPSS); Certificate Programme in Electronics Interconnection Techniques (CIET).
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to seek admission are required to register through A.P Online. Further details are available on the University Website: www.braou.ac.in. Admissions are through Online and Admission Prospectus is available in the University Portal and also available free of cost at all PG Study Centres in A.P. Mode of Payment:
a) Cash through A.P. Online (or)
b) Credit Card/ Debit Card (or)
c) SBH Net Banking (who have an account with SBH).
For more information contact Help Desk Numbers: 7382929570, 7382929580, 7382929590 & 7382929600
1. Commencement of Admissions:21-06-2019
PG(MA/MSc/Diploma/Certificate Programmes) Admissions for the Academic year 2019-19 (Last date without late fee 25-09-2019 & with Late fee 01-10-2019)
2. Last date for Registration and Submission of Applications: 30-09-2019
3. Last date for Registration and Submission of Applications with Late Fee Rs. 200/-:
BRAOU: Admissions into U.G., P.G., Diploma and Certificate Programmes are open at all the Study Centres located in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State. The last date for admissions for all the programmes is September 5th, 2019. Students can pay the prescribed fee and seek admission. The Tuition Fee can be paid by cash through A.P.Online/TS Online or through Credit Card/Debit Card.