Canara Bank has given the Specialist Officers/SO posts 2017 recruitment notification and Canara Bank invites the online applications for the position of Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale – I and & Middle Management Grade Scale – II. Eligible candidates should apply Online mode through link given in our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting on-line application. Posts details, Last date for applying online, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply details given below. Canara Bank Specialist Officers, Canara Bank SOs Recruitment,Apply Online for Bank jobs..
Post details and Eligibility Criteria:
1. Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers: 02 Posts
2. Cyber Forensic Analysts: 02 Posts
3. Application Security Testers: 04 Posts
4. Manager (Chartered Accountant): 27 Posts
5. Manager (Finance): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Data Analytics): 04 Posts
7. Manager (Finance Analysts): 03 Posts
8. Manager (Economist): 02 Posts
9. Application/ Web Security Personnel: 01 Post
10. Information Security Administrator: 01 Post
11. Business Analyst: 03 Posts
12. Data Warehouse Specialist: 03 Posts
13. Extract, Transform and Load Specialist: 05 Posts
14. BI Specialist: 05 Posts
15. Data Mining Expert: 02 Posts
16. Manager (Security): 19 Posts
17. Manager (Finance): 11 Posts
18. Senior Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 101.
B.E/ B.Tech Degree/ PG/ Chartered Accountant/ MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/ PG Diploma (Relevant discipline).
Last date to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment:
April 5th is the last day to apply for Canara Bank “Recruitment of Specialist Officers in various disciplines (in JMGS-I and MMGS-II) and Special recruitment drive under Scheduled Tribe Category (in MMGS-II and MMGS-III)”. Candidates, who are interested for it, but have not applied yet should apply today. Online application portal will be active till. For Manager Security post, candidates shall have to submit the physical application available in the website; the last date for which is 12 April 2017.
Candidates must ensure that application fee is also paid along with the application. Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 600 (Rs. 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD category). The fee can be paid either by directly remitting the amount in any of the Canara Bank branches or else through NEFT in any other bank. Since it is the last day, candidates are suggested to opt for the second option for fee payment.
Prepare for the selection process:
After submission of application, candidates must prepare for the selection process. Selection will include
~ Shortlisting/ test,
~ Group discussion,
However for Manager Security, candidates will be selected through shortlisting, group discussion and/ or interview.
Online Test for Canara Bank Recruitment:
In order to prepare for it, candidates must be thoroughly aware of the online test and its pattern. The test will comprise of 150 questions and will carry a total of 200 marks. Candidates will be allowed 2 hours for the exam.
Exam Centers for Canara Bank Recruitment:
Online test will be conducted by the Bank at at Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
Online test will carry 50% weightage during final rank list preparation.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category and Rs.600/- for all others categories.
How to Apply:
Candidates apply online (except for the post of Manager Security).
The application process for Canara Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment can be completed only in the online mode. In case of Manager Security post, candidates would have to download the application form from the website and send the completed application form with required documents by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to the following address:
Human Resource Wing, Head Office
113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building
J C Road, Bangalore
For all other posts, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Go to Canara Bank official website and click on the careers tab. Next, click on the Recruitment link.
- Click on the link for recruitment of Specialist Officers and Special Recruitment Drive for ST candidates.
- Click on the link which says Apply Online. Candidates who wish to apply for Manager Security post can download the application form and e-challan from the relevant links.
- You will need to register first and create your user account. Then you can fill the application form, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature and pay application fee. For all other posts except Manager Security, the application fee can be paid only in the online mode.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 15/03/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 05/04/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 05/04/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 20/04/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 15/03/2017 to 05/04/2017