CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2022 download for 10th Class board exams from the official website, https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html. Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 would begin from November 17. This year CBSE is conducting the board examinations in two parts – Term 1 and Term 2.
The Term 1 examination would be in MCQ format and based on 50% syllabus. In view of prevailing conditions, Syllabus for Class 10 CBSE Board Exams 2022 was revised. Check and download complete CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 Syllabus, Sample Papers for Science, Maths, English, Social, etc., complete date sheet here.
CBSE Class X Examinations would be in MCQ format in Term 1. These are mandatory exams and all students would be issued Board Roll Number. The same roll number would be used for Term 2 exams which would be conducted in April – May. Internal Assessment or Practical exams would be conducted for all subjects, and total marks out of 50 would be awarded for Term 1.
|Name of the date sheet||CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2022|
|Title||Download the CBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2022|
|Subject||CBSE Released the CBSE Class 10 Time Table 20222|
|CBSE 12th Minor Exam Dates||17-11-2022 to 07-22-2022|
|CBSE 12th Major Exam Date||30-11-2021 to 11-12-2021|
|Sample papers & Syllabus web portal||http://cbseacademic.nic.in/|
CBSE 10th Class Exams Time Table
|Class 10 Minor Exams||Date Sheet for Minor Subjects Main Examination Term-I (2021-2022)|
|Class 10 Major Exams||Date Sheet for Major Subjects Main Examination Term-I (2021-2022)|
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2021 Term 1 Syllabus
The revised syllabus for Term 1 along with sample papers released are provided below only for the ‘Major Subjects’ listed by CBSE – which is English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science and Social Science. For all the subjects, refer to cbseacademic.nic.in.
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2021 Term 1 Sample Papers
Complete set of CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers for Board Exams 2022 Term 1 for all subjects along with Marking Scheme or Answers on cbseacademic.nic.in.
CBSE Class 10 Minor Exams Date Sheet
|Date of exam||Subjects|
|November 17, 2021||Painting|
|November 18, 2021||Gurung, Tamang, Thai etc|
|November 20, 2021||Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali etc|
|November 22, 2021||Sanskrit|
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Date Sheet 2022 for Term 1 important things
- Term 1 Exams to be conducted in offline mode by the board and would be in MCQ format of 90 minutes. The paper would be of 50% of the total theory component. So, for instance in Class 10 Science – 70% is for theory and 30% is for practical, then the Term 1 MCQ paper would be of 35 marks and so on.
- Examination would begin at 11:30 am and conclude at 1:00 pm on the day of the examination. Students would be given 20 minutes reading time in addition to the 90 minutes of the paper time.
- Subjects have been divided into minor and major subjects – depending on the number of students enrolled in the same. As per the information, minor examinations would begin from November 15 while major examinations would begin from November 24
- Term 1 Examinations are compulsory for all students and marks scored by students in Term 1 would be considered for the computation of final CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022 in April/May.
- Depending on the nature of Term 2 exam (offline/ online or no exam based on COVID situation), different percentage of marks of Term 1 would be considered for computation of final result.
- CBSE would be releasing the Class 10, 12 Roll numbers which would be shared with the schools, which in turn would share it with students
- Term 1 Result would be released soon after the examinations conclude but no student would be given a pass or fail. Only the score of the students would be shared with them by the board.
Apart from this, as per the other information available, it is likely that the OMR sheets would be evaluated at the centers and result uploaded by the respective schools on the same day. Schools would be provided with the answer keys and the schools would be required to upload the no. of correct responses. The marks would be awarded by the CBSE and shared with schools later.
CBSE Class 10 Major Subjects
Hindi Course A, Mathematics Standard, Home Science, Hindi Course B, Science, Social Science, Computer Application, English Language & Literature and Mathematics Basic. All the other languages – regional and foreign have been placed in Minor Subjects (list below)
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Date Sheet 2022 for Major Exams
Complete date sheet for CBSE Class 10 Term 1 examinations is provided here. The examinations would begin from 11:30 am and would end at 12:30 or 1:00 pm, depending on the length of the examination.
|Retailing, Security, Automotive, Introduction to Fin. Markets, Introduction to Tourism, Beauty & Wellness, Agriculture, Food Production, Front Office Operations, Banking & Insurance, Marketing & Sales, Health Care, Apparel, Multimedia, Multi skill Found. Course, Artificial Intelligence, Physical Activity Trainer||November 23, 2021|
|Information Technology||November 25, 2021|
|National Cadet Corps, Telugu – Telangana, Bodi, Tangkhul, Japanese, Bhutia, Spanish, Kashmiri, Mizo, Bahasa Melayu||November 27, 2021|
|Sindhi, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Kannada||November 29, 2021|
|Social Sciences||November 30, 2021|
|Hindustani Music (Vocal), Hindustani Music (Mel Ins), Hindustani Music (Per Ins), Elements of Book Keeping & Accountancy||December 1, 2021|
|Science||December 2, 2021|
|Home Science||December 3, 2021|
|Mathematics Standard||December 4, 2021|
|Mathematics Basic||December 4, 2021|
|Elements of Business||December 6, 2021|
|Arabic, Tibetan, French, German, Russian, Persian, Nepali, Limboo, Lepcha, Carnatic Music (Vocal), Carnatic Music (Mel Ins), Carnatic Music (Per Ins)||December 7, 2021|
|Computer Applications||December 8, 2021|
|Hindi Course A and Course B||December 9, 2021|
|English Language and English Literature||December 11, 2021|