Download CCE Software, How to Use CCE Software, Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation. Nowadays, Our teachers mostly use smartphones and computers. C.C.E software support to smartphones also, but when they install WPS Office app from play store to enter and edit data.
I have seen this software, it is very nice and useful to teachers for giving gradings to children. It is used for tow test information like summative and formative assessment and uses for School Monitoring Format and it gives annual result also, descriptive indicators(వివరణాత్మక సూచికలు) which is used for fill cumulative record, although we use this software, we fill C.C.E Pupil’s Grading Register, Cumulative Record. This software prepared based on C.C.E Pupil’s Grading Register. It is very used to fill C.C.E Pupil’s Grading Register and cumulative records. Here we are providing use of full software for teachers.
- First Download the software by click on the given below link.
- After open this file and save as with name of the file you wish to save it by save as option of this work sheet.
- Later enter your school details in the prescribed fields on first excel work sheet like Name of the school, Village, Mandal, Test Name: Formative or Summative
- If you intend to enter your class work sheet, that particular class work sheet will be opened as CCE TEST WISE REGISTER 2014-2015. In this work sheet you can see the maximum marks of each subject and 1,2,3,4,5,6 numbers columns. These numbers denote as items or academic standards.
We can use the following tools in the formative assessment
- 1. Children’s participation and responses
- 2. Written Items
- 3. Project Works
- 4. Slip Test
- Academic Standards: Academic standards should be used summative assessment. Each subject have different standards.
- More details are available in the software. This software was prepared by R.V.L.Ganapthi Rao. If you have any doubts on this software, feeel free to contact him.
- Once again thank you Ganapathi Rao gaaru..All The Best to you.
Download the CCE Software by Venkatesh Gajula