AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021, Apply for Anganwadi Teachers, Helpers, Mini Anganwadi Teachers in respective District. AP Anganwadi Teachers, Helpers Recruitment 2021 notification would be released and Apply at AP Anganwadi Recruitment Web Portal.
Women Development & Child Welfare Department (WCD), AP will issue a notification for recruitment of Teacher, Helper posts. The recruitment website invites online applications for the recruitment to the Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper posts on its official website.
Andhra Pradesh Government has taken the decision to fill the 5905 Anganwadi vacant posts. The notification would be issued by the respective districts soon regarding the available posts.
|Mini Anganwadi Workers||430||Rs.7000/-|
As many as 4,007 Anganwadi Helpers, 1,468 Main Anganwadi Worker Posts and 430 Mini Anganwadi Worker Posts would be filled by means of the AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2020.
As per the announcement, the Anganwadi posts would be filled by the committees set up under the District Collectors. Salary for the main anganwadi worker would be Rs.11,500 while for helpers it would be Rs.7000. The eligibility criteria and how to apply are summarized below.
- Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01.07.2021.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class
Candidates have to be in the age group of 21 to 35 years and should have a minimum qualification of 10th pass. Special age relaxation as applicable would also be extended to the reserved categories.
The detailed notification, would be available on each district official website. Present official notification has not been released as yet. They are expected to be made available to the various districts’ websites.
|Notification||AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker (AWT), Anganwadi Helper (AWH), Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWT)|
|Applying Date||To be notified|
|Department||Women Development & Child Welfare Department (WCD), AP|
|No of Posts||5905|
- Main Anganwadi Worker Salary for month : The selected candidates will be appointed at a pay scale of Rs.11,500 per month.
- Mini Anganwadi Worker Salary for month: The salary of the main Anganwadi worker will be Rs.7000 per month.
- Anganwadi Helper Salary for month: The pay scale of Anganwadi Helper will be Rs.7000 per month.
Selection would be done on the basis of interviews. The dates for the interview and document verification would be available on the official notice, once released.
How To Apply:
How to Apply for AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh government has decided to fill up 5905 Anganwadi vacant positions. Districts will be releasing official notification for the Anganwadi recruitment. The recruitment notification for each district will be issued on the respective websites.
The recruitment is being conducted to fill up around 4,007 helper vacancies, 430 mini Anganwadi worker vacancies, and 1,468 vacancies.
The candidates who are interested would be required to visit the official district websites. The details on the application process would be summarized in the official notice. The notification would be released on the district websites on ap.gov.in.
The interested candidates can submit online applications for AP Anganwadi recruitment through the official website of Each District WCD : example – chittoor.ap.gov.in.
- AP Aganawadi notification released: To be notified
- Online application start from: To be notified
- Last date to submit application: To be notified
Steps to Apply for AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021:
- The Candidate has to visit the official website: ap.gov.in
- Click on the link of AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Then, Online application form will open in new tab
- Candidate has to fill the application with required documents along necessary details.
- Note: While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- By Clicking Preview button, the Candidate has to verify the details displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the previous page and Edit the details.
- The Candidate has to select Checkbox to accept that the details filled by the candidate are true as per their knowledge, before submitting the application.
- Immediately after submitting the application, the applicant will get an acknowledgement form.
- The applicant can download the acknowledgement form by clicking the Download button.
Instructions to Candidates
No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
The Department is not responsible, for any discrepancy in details of candidates while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to check the details before submitting the application.
The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment.