Telangana Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers honorarium, Government enhanced the honorarium to Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi Helpers and mini Anganwadi workers w.e.f. 01.03.2015. Government of Telangana, Department for Women Children Disabled and Senior Citizens(Schemes)
Enhancement of honorarium to Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers in the state with effect from 1st March, 2015-Orders- Issued
- G.O.Ms.No.14, Dept. for WCD&SC, Dt:23-05-2015.
- From the Director, WD & CW, Lr.No.808/ICDS-3/2015, Dt:11.03.2015.
In the G.O.1st read above, the Government have framed certain Guidelines for the Role and Responsibilities of Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi Helpers, in the State for implementation of ICDS in the State effectively.
- In the reference 2nd read above, the Director, Women Development and Child Welfare, T.S., Hyderabad has requested for enhancement of honorarium to Anganwadi workers from Rs.4200/- to Rs.7000/- and Anganwadi Helpers and mini Anganwadi workers from Rs.2200/- to Rs.4500/-
- After careful examination of the proposal of the Director, WD and CW Department, the Government hereby enhanced the honorarium to Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi Helpers and mini Anganwadi workers w.e.f. 01.03.2015 as follows:
|SNO||Category Existing honorarium||Enhanced Honorarium||Enhanced Honorarium|
- The Director, Women Development and Child Welfare Department is requested to take necessary action accordingly.
- This orders issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS-III) Department vide their U.O.Note.No.4064/87/A2/EBS-III/15, Dt:26.03.2015.