Physical and Health Education Class wise Syllabus. Arts & Cultural Education Class wise Syllabus. Work & Computer Education Class wise Syllabus. Value Education & Life Skill Class wise Syllabus. Co-curricular activities Education Class wise Syllabus for 2014-15.
Download Co-curricular activities Education Class wise Syllabus for 2014-15
Co-curricular activities i.e. Physical & Health Education, Arts & Cultural Education, Work & Computer Education, Value Education & Life Skills are the part of the school curriculum. Periods have been allocated in the school timetable for transaction of these areas.
Co-curricular activities are an integral part of curriculum which provides educational activities to the students and thereby help in broadening their experiences. Co-curricular activities can be defined as the activities that enhance and enrich the regular curriculum during the normal school hours. All co-curricular activities are organised with specific purpose which vary according to the nature and form of such activities.
1. These activities are designed to meet the needs of the students and cover a broad/wide range of their abilities and talents.
2. Such activities stimulate the interests in the students and provide equal opportunities to all the students to participate
3. These activities enhance the learning experience of the students and help in recognizing and developing their inner skills such as leadership qualities, creative or innovative skills etc.
4. Co-curricular and extra- curricular activities give the students a chance to think out of their box and get creative ideas of their own with the help of a guide/facilitator.
5. These activities help the students in developing richer learning experiences by giving them a chance to think in new ways to solve a problem or answer a question.
6. Students need to take time outs to do more than just studying. Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities give them a chance to relax, refresh and mingle easily with others.
7. In short, these activities prepare the students practically for their future.
8. The normal curriculum teaches and educates the student about academic theories while co- curricular activities and extra-curricular activities help the student to apply what he/ she has learned to practice in their practical life.
9. These activities help in developing the grasping power of the students and provide an opportunity to the students to work in teams and thus develop team spirit in them.
10. Most of the Co-curricular and Extra co-curricular activities are to keep the students physically active and get them out their desks to try out new things in practical way. Co-curricular activities Education Class wise Syllabus