DDOs How to Fill the Home Guards Anganwadi and Other Details, Home Guards Anganwadi/ ASHA/ Gopal Mitra/ Adarsh Raithu/ VV/ Other Details on Finance Department Portal, DDO’s-How to Fill the “Home Guards/ Anganwadi Etc.
Home Guards/Anganwadi Etc:
“Home Guards/ Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper/ ASHA/ Gopal Mitra/ Adarsh Raithu/ Vidya Volunteer/ Other Details” screen captures all the information of the Home Guards, Anganwadi workers, Anganwadi Helpers, ASHA, Gopal Mitra, Adarsh Raithu, Vidya Volunteer, Village Samakya, Mandal Samakya, Zilla Samakya Village Servants, Village Revenue Assistants, Others.
Instructions to be followed while filling up the Home Guards /Anganwadi/ etc.: To fill the “Home Guards/Anganwadi/ Anganwadi Helper/ASHA/ Gopal Mitra/ Mandal Samakya/Village Panchayat Samakya/ Zilla Samakya/ Vidya Volunteer Details”, please perform the following: Under the Data Entry tab in “Home” page, select “Home Guards /Anganwadi/ etc., Employee Details” and follow the below mentioned instructions.
- Employee ID DDO must enter the “Employee ID” here provided by the DTA/PAO
- Employee Type Select the “Employee Type” from the drop down menu
- Surname (ఇంటిపేరు) DDO must enter the complete “Surname” of the employee as per the Records
- Name DDO must enter the full “Name” of the employee as per the Records. e.g. – SATYAM VENKAT M. K. RAO should be written as
- Gender o Male o Female Select the employee Gender details from the given options
- Father/Husband Name DDO must enter employees “Father/Husband” name depending on the marital status. In case of Female Employee: 1. Enter
- Father’s name if employee marital status indicates as single. 2. Enter Husband’s name if employee marital status indicates as married. In case of Male Employee: 3. Enter only Father name here
- Date of Birth DDO must select the employee “Date of Birth” details as per the Service Registers
- Marital Status DDO must select the employee “Marital” status from the drop down menu
- Place of Birth DDO must select the District, Mandal and Village details from the drop down menu in the “Place of Birth” field for an employee whose details are being entered
- Place of Initial Appointment DDO must select the District, Mandal and Village details from the drop down menu in the Place of Initial Appointment
- Terms of Payment DDO must select the Terms of Payment from the options in the drop down menu
- Remuneration DDO must enter the “Remuneration” of the employee here
- Office in Which Employee is Working Select the Office name from the drop down menu where an employee is working
- Head of Account Select the head of account under which the employee salary is claimed.
- Mobile No. DDO must enter the “Mobile number” of the employee.
- Personal E-mail: DDO must enter the “Personal E-mail id” of the employee.
- Community: DDO must select a community to which an employee belongs from the drop down menu.
Bank and Other Key Details
- Date of Entry into Service DDO must select the “Date of entry” into the service as per the information in Records.
- Aadhar Number DDO must enter the “Aadhar Number” of the employee.
- PAN DDO must enter the ”PAN” of the employee.
- Bank Name Select the Bank Name from the drop down menu
- District of the Bank Branch Select the District for the Bank Branch from the drop down menu
- Bank Branch Select the Branch details of the Bank from the list of drop down.
- Bank A/C Number DDO must enter the “Bank A/C Number” of the Employee where remuneration is transferred.
- IFS Code The value in this field will be auto populated upon selecting the Bank Branch details.
Please note the following: DDOs How to Fill the Home Guards Anganwadi and Other Details
- Click “Save” button to save the records and update later
- The Other Employee details screen appears as shown below
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details