Smart Health Card – Download Permanent AP Employee Health Card at www.ehs.ap.gov.in/EHSAP Web Portal. AP Employee Health Cards are available for downloading for using of Unlimited Cashless Treatment in listed hospitals.
AP Employees, Teachers and Aided Teachers can also download Permanent AP Health Cards from the AP EHS Web portal under AP Employees Health Scheme. The government has decided to issue new smart health cards to employees and pensioners.
Dr YSR Arogyasree Healthcare Trust will issue these new smart cards. YSR Health Shri CEO suggested that in order to make changes and additions to these smart cards with QR code, one has to log in to the portal and update.
After logging in with the user ID and password, an option called Edit Card Details will appear. With its help the details can be corrected. There is a deadline of seven days to make changes and additions to the health card. Employees and pensioners should take advantage of this opportunity and make changes and additions.
Smart Health Cards
|Health Card||AP Employee Health Card|
|Title||Permanent Health Cards|
|Subject||Download Permanent Health Cards|
AP Employees who had already applied for health cards, now they can download them at EHF Web Portal. Who had not applied their details yet at EHS Web Site, no need to submit their details? Their details already submitted by concerned DDOs. So, no necessary to upload their details.
Now, Employees should have their user id (that means employee STO ID) and password for downloading their health cards. If you forgot it, no need to worry. You can go to the “forgot to password” section. In this section, you will receive a new password and use it to log in to the website.
Download AP Employee Health Card:
Andhra Pradesh EHF Website is providing facility to employees for downloading the AP State Permanent Health Cards and now downloading started. All the employees are requested to take Print out and take treatment.
We have already provided a procedure for how to download the permanent health cards in the previous post. So, you can follow that procedure for downloading the health cards. Here, useful links are provided here and use these to know about this EHS Scheme and more.
Steps to Download AP Employee Health Card
- First visit the official AP Aarogyasri Health Care Trust website : http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the EHS in the menu section
- Then, A new EHS Web page will appear on the display screen
- In this page find the sign in option at top right corner of web page and click on it.
- A drop down section will appear.
- In this, employee can find employee and click on it
- Then a separate Employee login web page will appear.
- In this login page, an employee select employee from drop down section.
- Now, enter username and pass word in required fields and login button.
- Your Health Card Details web page will open.
- In this page, click on download Health Card at left side of web page
- Then, “Your application has to be approved for downloading health card. Click Here to download health card” message will appear on this page.
- Now click on the click here button
- Then, Your List of Health Cards will appear on this page.
- Download Health card and take its print out for future use.