Dr NTR VaidyaSeva Trust and EHS for Providing Cashless Treatment: As per GO.21, AP Govt included heart, lung and heart-lung transplantation under Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva and Employee Health Scheme duly establish appropriate protocols and also to follow the existing ceiling limit in the matter.
GO.Rt.No. Date:21 /12/2015Government of AP, Health Medical And Family Welfare (I.1) Department, HM&FW Dept., Inclusion of Heart, lung and heart-lung transplantation under Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva and EHS – Permission accorded- Orders -Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.176, HM&FW(I.1)dept., Dt:01.11.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.127, HM&FW(I.1)dept., Dt:27.09.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.157, HM&FW(I.1)dept., Dt:17.12.2014
4. From the CEO, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva /2179/P&C (Heart-lung transplantation)/ 2015, Dt:23.10.2015
In the reference 2nd read above, hundred (100) procedures have been incorporated to the existing procedures of 938 procedures under DR.NTR Vaidyaseva for providing cashless treatment in the empanel network hospitals for a total 1038 procedures.
2. In the review meeting held by Hon’ble CM on 8.9.2015, it was decided for conducting the heart, lung, and heart-lung transplantation under Dr.NTR Vaidyaseva and Employee Health Scheme.
3. Accordingly, the Chief Executive Officer, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust has submitted a proposal in the letter 4th read above with a request to issue necessary orders for the inclusion of heart, lung, and heart-lung transplantation under Dr.NTR Vaidyaseva and Employee Health Scheme.
4. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby inclusion of heart, lung and heart-lung transplantation under Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva and Employee Health Scheme duly establish appropriate protocols and also to follow the existing ceiling limit in the matter.
5. The Chief Executive Officer, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust, shall take necessary action accordingly.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department
Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust:
GO.127-Govt Of AP, Health, Medical & Family Welfare, Renaming of Aarogyasri Scheme as Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva and also enhancement of financial coverage.
In the G.O. first read above, the erstwhile Government of composite State of Andhra Pradesh launched a community health insurance scheme called “Rajiv Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme” with effect from 01.04.2007 with the objective of providing quality health care to the poor for identified diseases through a network of service providers from Government and private sector.
2. On consequent reorganisation of the State of Andhra Pradesh into the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with effect from 02-06-2014, orders were issued in the G.O. 5th read above restructuring the Board of Trustees as a body of only officials of both the States, with the Principal Secretaries to Government, HM&FW Department of the two States as Chairman and Co-Chairman, based on their seniority. These orders will be re-visited in due course.
3. In the meeting held on 06-08-2014, which was attended by the Minister for Health, Minister for Municipal Administration, Chief Secretary, Principal Secretary, HM&FW., Principal Secretary, Finance and Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Healthcare Trust, the Chief Minister reviewed the implementation of ‘Aarogyasri Scheme’ and ‘Employees Health Scheme’.
4. Accordingly, the Chief Executive Officer Aarogyasri Health Care Trust has submitted the proposals in the reference 7th read above with a request to Govt., to issue orders to rename the Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme as “ Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao Aarogya Seva” and also enhancement of coverage by adding new procedures. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby issue the following orders:-
(i) The Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme being implemented in the State of Andhra Pradesh shall be renamed, and henceforth be called “ Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva”.
(ii) The 100 procedures indicated in Annexure shall be added to the existing 938 procedures and the renamed “ Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva” Scheme will provide cashless treatment in the empanelled Network hospitals for a total 1038 procedures.
(iii) The existing limit of financial coverage i.e., Rs.2.00 lakhs per family per annum is hereby enhanced to Rs.2.50 lakhs per family per annum.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide their U.O.No.26/A2/EBS.V/2014, dated.12-9-2014.
As per the GO.157: The government re-examined the matter and decided to rename the scheme as Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva instead of Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva. The words and expression “ Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Aarogya Seva” shall be read as “Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva”
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details