Govt of Telangana State, Tribal Welfare Department, STs Study Circle has given the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam -2020 Free Coaching Programme notification and invites online application forms through online mode at TS STs Study Circle: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do from the eligible ST, SC, and BC candidates for admission into the Gree Coaching Programme for CSAT 2020 which includes free coaching, Notebooks, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits.
The last date to apply is 31-07–2020 for Civils Services Prelims and Mains Exams 2020 Free Coaching to ST, SC, BC Candidates in Telangana State
Civils Free Coaching to ST, SC and BC Candidates for CSAT 2020 @ TS STs Study Circle: The TWD is planning to provide free coaching to (100) ST candidates at TS STs Study Circle, Hyderabad. A screening test will be conducted for selection of 100 ST Candidates. (300) candidates would be called for the Screening Test in 1:3 ratio on pro-rata basis on order merit of the average percentage of marks obtained in SSC, Intermediate and Graduation giving due weightage to Female and PHC candidates. The number of candidates called for the screening test from each erstwhile districts to be notified. The shortlisted candidates intending to attend the screening test should attend the examination before 30 min. of the commencement of the examination with all original certificates, (2) passport size photos and downloaded hall ticket from the website www.studycircle.cgg.gov.in. Contact No.of PETC,Hyd: 040-27540104
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions:
1. Only candidates belongs to ST, SC and BC can apply.
2. Candidate shall be at least a Graduate (Bachelors Degree) from any recognized
3. Candidates must attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 33 years.
4. The candidate’s and his/her parents combined annual income should not exceed
Rs.2.00 Lakhs for Urban students and Rs. 1.50 Lakh for Rural students.
5. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
6. Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching programme.
7. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
8. Physically Challenged candidates who are ST/SC/BC can apply
9. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT coaching.
Allotment of seats:
75% to ST Candidates (ST seats will be distributed among all sub – groups of STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among sub groups, additional weightage will be given to PvTGs)
a. 15% to SC Candidates
b. 10% to BC Candidates(A, B, C, D, E categories )
c. 33 1/3 % for Female candidates in overall seats
d. 3% for disabled (PH) candidates as per norms.
1. – Scheduled Tribes – 75%; -Scheduled Castes – 15%; -Backward Classes – 10%;
-Physically Challenged – 3% (Physically challenged candidates belonging to ST/SC/BC will be selected across all categories with the whole state as a unit and this is not separate reservation but among STs, SCs & BCs).
– Women -33 1/3% of quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category.
2. District wise Quota for ST candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives of each District on pro-rata basis as per ST population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.l Dt.1-9-2009. The district wise allotment of seats as follow.
Telangana State: khammam- 19 ; Warangal- 13 ; Adilabad-11 ; Mahboobnagar-7; Rangareddy- 4 ; Medak- 4 ;Nizamabad- 4 ; Karimnagar- 2 ; Nalgonda-9; Hyderabad- 2;
3. For SC and BCs- On merit in Zonal level.
1. Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC + Inter + Graduation.
2. The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for
STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs. APPLICATION FORMS- Application Form is available only on INTERNET at the website -www.twsis.cgg.gov.in. Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant’s Photo will be summarily rejected.
Facilities for Free Coaching:
Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for UPSC Civils 2020 Exams.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only and following certificates(Scanned copies) should be uploaded at Tribal welfare Department www.twsis.cgg.gov.in or TS STs Study Circles Web Site http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
Certificates to be enclosed to the application
The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed.
1. Scanned copies of
b. Nativity Certificate,
c. Income Certificate,
d. Marks Memo of SSC,
e. Intermediate and Graduation,
f. Transfer Certificate of the course last studied.
Guidelines to be followed:
1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
2. This course is meant for higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except UPSC. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
3. The coaching will be given for UPSC only.
4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance.
5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for . any purpose before UPSC Examinations.
6. In case of guidelines/information/clarification regarding their applications, Candidature etc, candidate can contact Principal TS STs Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad
Submission of online applications from 05-07-2020 to 31-08-2020
Examination Date :
ST Study Circles Hall tickets for Civils Free Coaching 2020. Hall Tickets can be downloaded by the students one week before the Screening Test from the website: www.studycirlce.cgg.gov.in/tstw