Dr.YSR NITH UG PG Admissions 2019 Notification UG, PG Tourism Programs Admission 2019 Notification/Dr.YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderabad, UG, PG Programs in Tourism:
Dr.YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderabad has given MBA, PGDM, BBA and BSc Admission 2019 Notification and The NITH invites the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into its various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma Programs in Tourism and Hospitality Management for the academic year 2019
1. MBA (Tourism and Hospitality) – 2-year program
2. PGDM (Tourism Management) – 2-year program
3. BBA (Tourism and Hospitality) – 4-year program
4. BSc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)- 3-year program
Eligibility Criteria for Dr.YSR NITH UG PG Admissions:
A. MBA (Tourism and Hospitality)
1. Candidates must have completed an Undergraduate Degree, including Tourism and Hospitality with 50% marks aggregate (can be relaxed by 5% for SC/ ST candidates).
2. Candidates should have appeared for any of the management aptitude tests viz., MAT / ICET /CAT
B. PGDM (Tourism Management)
1. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream including those of Tourism and Hospitality, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories).
2. Candidates should have appeared for any of the management aptitude tests viz., MAT/ ICET/ CAT.
C. BBA (Tourism and Hospitality)
Intermediate pass or equivalent (10+2 stream)/ 3-years Diploma in Travel and Tourism/ 3-years Diploma in Hospitality and Catering Technology from any Govt. recognized college.
D. BSc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
1. Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
OR Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University. OR General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
Or High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University. OR Any Public School/ Board/ University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
OR HSC Vocational Examination. OR Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2013. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1991, are eligible.Dr.YSR NITH Admissions.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates should register online at Dr.YSR NITH Official web portal, Dr.YSR NITH UG PG Admissions
1. The selection is made strictly on the basis of merit. Selection would be through Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview for admission into MBA, PGDM program.
2. Candidate selection is based on their performance in NITHM Aptitude Test for admission into the BBA program.
3. Candidate must be qualified in NCHM JEE 2019 for admission into B.Sc. program
Last date for submission of online applications:….-2019