TS ST Study circle Free Coaching Admission 2021 notification released on on its official web portal for Competitive exams. Telangana State ST Study Circle has released the Free Coaching Programme Admission 2021 notification time to time
The study circle invites the online application forms from eligible ST candidates belonging to Telangana State for admission into free coaching programme for different competitive exams viz. Civils Free Coaching, IAS Integrated Coaching, SSC Exam, Sub-Inspector of Police Coaching (Mains), Constable Coaching (Mains), Job linked IT Training, Graduate Special Coaching for STs at ST Study Circles for the year 2020-2021.
The TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching Admission 2021 will be for five months or 60 days and it is a full Residential programme / some of the seats may be allotted to other Telangana Districts.
So, Tribal Welfare Department is planning to give the following free coaching to ST candidates from Telangana State. Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes (STs) for free coaching for the following programmes. Candidates have to select any one of the following programmes as per qualification and interest.
- IAS -Civils Integrated Coaching
- Sub-Inspector of Police Coaching (Mains)
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Exams Coaching
- Constable Coaching (Mains)
- Job linked IT Training
- Graduate Special Coaching for STs
- DSC Coaching
- FREE COACHING to Other Recruitment
- IBPS Coaching
TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching Admission 2021: Government Of Telangana Tribal Welfare Department has given Selection Procedure for Screening Test for Free Coaching to Civil Service Examinations at TS ST Study Circle, Hyderabad.
1. The TWD is planning to provide free coaching to (100) ST candidates at TS ST Study Circle, Hyderabad.
2. A screening test will be conducted for selection of 100 ST Candidates
4. Candidates have been called for the Screening Test in 1:3 ratio on priority basis on order merit of the average percentage of marks obtained in SSC, Intermediate and Graduation giving due weightage to Female and PHC candidates.
5. The number of candidates called for the screening test from each erstwhile districts.
6. The shortlisted candidates intending to attend the screening test should attend the examination centre at Sri Thyagaraya Gaana Sabha, Chikkadapalli, Hyderabad before 30 min. of the commencement of the examination with all original certificates, (2) passport size photos and downloaded hall ticket from the website.
1. The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.50 Lakhs per annum for Rural areas and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for Urban areas.
2. The candidates who have completed graduation from recognised university are eligible for for IAS Integrated coaching and Graduate Special Coaching for STs.
3. The candidates who are qualified in written test of Sub-Inspector of police(Prelims) 2021 and the Physical efficiency test/Event are eligible to apply for SI (Mains) 2021.
4. The candidates who are qualified in written test of Police Constable (Prelims)-2016 and the Physical efficiency test/Event are eligible to apply for Police Constable (Mains) 2021.
5. The candidate who have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ BSc Computers are eligible for IT training.
6. The candidate must upload Tribe Certificate, Income Certificate, SSC Memo, Degree Memo, Nativity Certificate, Aadhar Card, Admit Card (Physical event), Preliminary Marks Sheet at the time of Registration.
7. Person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching. The selected candidate should deposit his/her Original T.C. (Mandatory) till he completes the free coaching.
8. Seats will be allotted for all the coaching programmes proportionately for all ST sub-tribes as per population.
1. The candidate will be selected for IAS Integrated Coaching and Job linked IT training after conducting written test and interview.
2. The candidate will be selected for SI (Mains) & Constable(Mains) based on the marks obtained in SI(prelims) & Constable(Prelims)-2016 and also the candidates who qualified in physical efficiency test are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The applicants can apply through online mode only.
List of Documents for applying:
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC),
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO (Nativity, DOB and Caste Certificate),
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO (ending March 31st, 2016),
4. Copy of SSC, Inter, Degree/ Professional Degree/ PG Certificates.
5. Marks memos of Post Graduation/ Professional Degree,
6. Bonafied Certificates from Class IV to Class X.
7. Disability certificate in case of disabled candidates.
Application Form Details
TS ST Study Circle for STs – PETC, Tribal Welfare Department, Government of Telangana State
Free Coaching for Different Programmes, Online Application Form
1.Name : (in BLOCK CAPITALS)
2. Father’s Name:
3. Sex : Male/ Female
4. Community(SC / ST / BC/ Minority / PH) (copy of Caste Certificate should be enclosed)
5. Native Place & District :
6. Date of Birth & Age in completed years(copy of SSC marks memo should be enclosed)
7. Educational Qualification : (Copy of Graduation / Professional Degree Certificate of qualifying exam and marks memos should be enclosed for SSC, Inter, Degree / Professional Degree)
8.Annual Income of Father / Guardian : (Copy of Income Certificate issued by concerned MRO for the year 2014-15 to be enclosed)
9.Place at which you wish to appear for : Entrance Exam conducted by T S Study Circle (if conducted)
10 Mobile No. :
11 Email ID. :
12 Complete postal Address with pin code : for Correspondence
Paste passport Size Photograph here duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
DECLARATION – I certify that the facts mentioned above are true and correct and I shall forfeit candidature if any information furnished is found to be incorrect Place and Date Signature of the Candidate