DSE AP Technical Support Group TSG Consultants, Commissioner of School Education and State Project Director, SSA, AP,Hyderabad has issued Technical Support Group(TSG) Consultants Recruitment 2023 Notification on March 23rd, 2021 and the DSE AP invites applications from eligible and interested persons/employees to work as consultants in the department of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad.
General Conditions for all types of consultants
- Age: Shall not exceed 50 years as on 01.07.2015
- Period of consultancy will be for 11 months initially and likely to be extended based on performance and needs of the department.
- The remuneration to be offered for the post will be within the given range, commensurate with the qualification, experience and overall performance in the interview of an individual candidate as per rule inforce.
- Vehicle will be provided
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
- Any other works as assigned by the SPD,SSA,A.P, Hyderabad
- The individual shall maintain the confidentiality in all official matters and shall not disclose/share any information with others without the permission of the SPD.
- The individual should be available during all working days of the Government during office hours. In addition he should be available whenever his services are required on holidays/ after office hours if required.
Process of Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Date will be informed in due course.
How to Apply: for DSE AP Technical Support Group TSG Consultants:
Mode of application: Please apply to the given belove email and a Hard copy with necessary documents may be sent through RPAD/Speed Post Superimpose on the cover the consultancy applied for.
1.Application Both soft and hard copies
- Resume/C.V – Not more than 3-5 pages.
- A brief description of 2-3 pages explaining how you can contribute to achieve the objectives of School Education Department and programme /Project. Documents to be enclosed: Hard copies of the documents in proof of their eligibility (Age, academic, Technical, Professional etc.,)
To whom to apply: Address: State Project Director, SCERT Premises, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, B-Block, Opp: Lal Bahadur Stadium,Hyderabad, A.P. 500 001, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 10 April
For more details please visit official web portal : http://ssa.ap.nic, http://rmsaap.nic.in
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.