E-Nidhi CFMS Monitoring-Governance Committee: High Powered Steering Committee for E-Nidhi(CFMS) Monitoring-Governance, HPSC Key Roles, Responsibilities, HPSC Meeting Guidelines: GO.RT.No.151, Dated:05-02-2016-Govt of AP, Finance Department – Constitution of High Powered Steering Committee for governance and monitoring E-Nidhi(CFMS)-Orders-Issued.
1. G.O.Rt.No.2097, Finance (OP.I) Department, dated: 24/04/2013
2. Appointment of M/s NIIT Technologies Ltd, as System Integrator on 22-2-13.
The Finance Department has initiated the process for implementing the E-Nidhi (Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS)), a SAP based ERP system for the Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP). For the purpose of implementation of E-Nidhi (CFMS), M/s NIIT Technologies Ltd (NTL) has been selected as System Integrator (SI).
E-Nidhi, a project with large magnitude, requires a committee mechanism involving all key stakeholders and subject matter experts to move forward. In view of the requirement of the Governance structure for the E-Nidhi (CFMS) project, FD, GoAP had worked out a structure for Empowered committee, steering committee and core committee during the initial phase of the project.
Considering the current project status FD, GoAP has decided to constitute High Power Steering Committee (HPSC) to give the project required impetus.HPSC shall comprise of senior officials of FD, GoAP and other key stakeholders and would be responsible for providing necessary guidance, policy direction and facilitating coordination amongst all key stakeholders.
The detailed composition, key role and responsibilities of High Powered Steering Committee are as follows:
High Powered Steering Committee (HPSC)
High Powered Steering Committee (HPSC) shall be the apex body comprising of senior officials of the key stakeholders and would be responsible for providing necessary guidance, policy direction and facilitating coordination amongst all key stakeholders. HPSC shall meet at least once in every month.
The composition of HPSC is provided in the table below:
|1.||Advisor (IT), Government of Andhra Pradesh||Chairperson|
|2.||Principal Finance Secretary, FD, GoAP||Deputy Chairperson|
|3.||Secretary to Government (Finance), FD, GoT||Member|
|4.||Special Secretary to Government, FD, GoAP||Member|
|5.||Commissioner, Commercial Taxes||Member|
|6.||Project Director, E-Nidhi Project Task Force||Member-Secretary cum Convener|
|7.||Joint Secretary to Government, FD, GoAP||Member|
|8.||Director (IT), FD, GoAP||Coordinator|
Key Roles and Responsibilities – High Powered Steering Committee
The key roles and responsibilities of the HPSC shall be as follows:
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership throughout the lifespan of the project
- Set overall policy, scope and timelines for the project
- Review & approve/ recommend policy/ procedural changes
- Intervene as appropriate to facilitate smooth progress of the project
- Conduct periodic meetings to review the progress, key challenges, time lines, outcomes etc. in the light of the overall goal of the project
- Review the compliance to rules, regulations and policies during the life span of E-Nidhi
- development and implementation
- Handle critical internal communication within FD and Sub-ordinate offices
- Coordination with other State Government Departments and Project Stakeholders
- Maintain overall alignment between key stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders are on the same level and understanding of the project.
- May set up sub-committees to oversee specific matters and their resolution related to the
Guidelines for Meeting – High Powered Steering Committee:
The Guidelines governing the meetings of HPSC shall be as follows:
E-Nidhi CFMS Monitoring-Governance Committee:
- HPSC shall meet at least once in every month; additional meetings may be held, if necessary, with the consent of the Chairperson/ Dy. Chairperson (in the absence of Chairperson) of HPSC.
- HPSC meeting shall be held on such date and at such time and place as may be decided by
- the Chairperson/ Dy. Chairperson (in the absence of Chairperson)
- A printed notice/ e-mail stating the agenda of the meeting, venue, date and time of the meeting of the HPSC, shall be sent to all the members of the HPSC at least 2 days prior to the date of scheduled meeting. However in case of urgency the meeting may be held at a shorter notice.
- Coordinator shall be responsible for convening the meetings
- Quorum at HPSC meeting shall comprise of at least 1/3rd of the members of HPSC which includes the Chairperson, Dy. Chairperson and the Co-ordinator.
- If the quorum is not present within half hour of the time fixed for the meeting, the meeting shall be adjourned and convened again as decided by the Chairperson/ Dy. Chairperson.
- The meeting of the HPSC shall be presided over by the Chairperson or in his absence by any
- of Dy. Chairperson.
- Under the directions and consent of the Chairperson/ Dy. Chairperson, the Co-ordinator may invite any other person to attend a meeting of the HPSC to help in the consideration of any particular subject or subjects on the agenda.
- The minutes of each meetings of HPSC shall be prepared within 5 days of each meeting held
- and approved by the HPSC in their next meeting.