Eduway IERT India National Scholarship Exam 2019 for Students (Class 5th to 10th): IERT India has issued the National Scholarship Exam 2019 notification for Class 8th, 9th and 10th students and also for Class 5th, 6th and 7th Students. A scholarship is a very good way to finance your studies and enables you to fully concentrate on getting your degree instead of worrying about Fees.
IERT National Scholarship will help you to Pursue your dream career without worrying about the tuition fees. IERT offers you freedom from education Loans.
Recognition: IERT Scholarship awards are highly recognized and add value addition to your profile
Scholarship makes your resume stand out: Distinguishing your resume from those sent by hundreds of other applicants can be difficult. A scholarship can make it easy to make your resume stand out. Being recognized by someone else for your achievements is sometimes enough to get you in for an interview with a future employer. Looking for a job is hard work, but when you have plenty of achievements and qualifications it is much, much easier.
Eduway IERT National Scholarship Exam 2019 Details
a. Scholarship Provider: Institute Of Educational Research & Training India
b. National Scholarship Exam Date: 3rd March 2019
c. National Scholarship Exam Mode: Online
d. National Scholarship Exam Duration: One Hour
e. Category I – Class: 8th, 9th, and 10th
f. Category 2 – Class: 5th, 6th, and 7th
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility: All registered candidates who have completed at least 10-weekend Examinations From 1st December to February 24th are eligible to participate.
2. Scholarship Exam will be held on the 3rd of March 2019 and the exam will be completely online mode.
3. All students need to enroll for the scholarship through the IERT student portal.
4. Scholarships awards are applicable for Indian applicants only.
5. Grant of Scholarship is subject to verification and authentication of information by the IERT Scholarship management team.
6. If two students get the same score in the scholarship exam, those who get the highest score in Mathematics and Physics will get the 1st prize.
7. Shortlisted applicants will get email/SMS notification on or before 1st March 2019
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the scholarship, the decision made by the scholarship selection committee of IERT will be final and no appeals will be entertained.
9. IERT has a complete right to decide quantum and the number of Scholarships to be awarded or revoked.
10. The scholarship will be given to the school directly or to the parent’s account.
11. Each participant should read, understand all the terms and conditions and seek all clarifications and explanations from before the registration.
12. Each participant has to inform a previously before the said date if there is any inconvenience with the examination date which they mentioned in the registration form.
13. IERT will take necessary action if we come to know any foul play during the examination time.
14. The final power rests with the IERT Scholarship selection committee and it has the power to reform or alter the examination’s procedures and disbursement of the scholarship from time to time if necessary.
15. The scholarship test will be for 60 Minutes and the exam will start at 6 pm Wish you all the best! Eduway IERT India National Scholarship Exam
IERT National Scholarship Value and Payments:
IERT Scholarships are distributed to the toppers of each class as 1st Prize, 2nd Prize, and 3rd Prize.
Class 10th: Scholarship Amount: Rs. 80000/-
• 1st Prize: Rs.40000
• 2nd Prize: Rs.25000
• 3rd Prize: Rs.15000
Class 9th: Scholarship Amount: Rs. 70000/-
• 1st Prize: Rs.35000
• 2nd Prize: Rs.20000
• 3rd Prize: Rs.I5000
Class 8th: Scholarship Amount: Rs. 50000/-
• 1st Prize: Rs.25000
• 2nd Prize: Rs.I5000
• 3rd Prize: Rs.10000
Class 5th, 6th, and 7th students will be honored with Special Gifts and Certificate of Appreciation