Eligibility Job Chart of Engineering Consultant Post in Technical Support Group/TSG, Position Code – VIII: Consultant at State Level – Engineering Designing. Experienced and professional required to give impetus to the GoAP’s focus on School Education.
A. Educational Qualifications
- Post Graduate Degree in Structural Engineering with 65% marks in aggregate from recognized University.
- Should not be more than 50 years old with good health • Well versed AutoCAD and STAAD software skills on school building designs
B. Experience required in relevant Field:
- Should have minimum 15 years experience in design and civil engineering.
- He/she should be well versed with Technical aspect of construction procedures, departmental codes and government orders in vogue.
C. Job Description
- Design and advise on various of infrastructural components of school i.e., school buildings, class rooms, kitchen sheds, compound walls, toilets and drinking water smart class rooms etc.,
- Instrument in creating indicators and to monitor performance of engineers in the department from Site Engineer, Deputy executive Engineers, executive engineer based on the day to day activities in performing the job chart.
- Instrument in creating in designing the program to enter progress monthly basis on line from the district and which can automatically consolidate at state level.
- Conducting technical trainings during introduction in the department, for reorientation after certain in duration of work experience, initiating action on lapses, misappropriation of funds etc.,
- Implementing innovative methods /technology in both in construction technology, safe guarding environment.
- Improving psychological system of teacher & student in hazardless situations.
- Brief knowledge on Green building concept, water harvesting and portable water management in schools.
- Coordinate with MHRD and State Teams on improving school infrastructure. Eligibility Job Chart of Engineering Consultant Post