Eligibility Job Chart of Inclusive Education for CwSN Consultant in DSEAP TSG, Position Code – VII: Inclusive Education for CwSN Expert, To encompass Inclusive Education in entirety in Andhra Pradesh, SSA is rendering services to 10 categories of disabilities.
The Inclusive Education Specialist will be required to address the problems of the children with the following disabilities:
- Low Vision
- Speech Impaired
- Hearing Impaired
- Orthopedically Impaired
- Mental Retardation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Disabilities
A. Educational Qualifications:
- Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/Humanities/Social Work/Education with 55% mark in aggregate from a recognized University
- Degree in Special Education from an Institution/National Institutions recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
Specific Educational Qualifications Desirable:
- M.Phil / P.hd in /Special Education/Psychology.
- Experience at Institutional level with Children with Special Needs/ Educational Research Training/Planning/ Teaching Organizations dealing with Inclusive Education for CwSN.
- Should have Published Research papers in the area of Inclusive Education for CwSN
B. Experience Required in the Relevant Field:
- Minimum 10 years experience in Inclusive Education or Special Education field.
- She/He must have held a responsible position in any National Institution/Government or reputed NGO.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
- Proven record of working for the CwSN community.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Telugu & Hindi.
- Should be sensitive and receptive to the needs of CwSN.
C. Job Description:
The Specialists are required to:
- Promote basic objectives of SSA among all categories of disability.
- Analyse information pertaining to CwSN, various activities from the districts and MHRD.
- Prepare training modules on Inclusive Education methods and practices meant for Teachers, Resource Teachers, etc.
- Perform as a Resource Person in training programmes/workshops related to IE for CwSN.
- Make frequent field visits to the districts to monitor the IE activities and report the same to the State Project Director.
- Design different formats and analysis of the data received from the field.
- Coordinate with line departments viz., Health & Family Welfare, Woman Development, Child Welfare & Disabled Welfare, related National Institutes, etc to promote IE activities.
- Create awareness among people on RTE Act-2009 and IE interventions.
- Awareness building among various stake holders.
- Support to develop Informative & Communication Technology (ICT) for incorporating appropriate education related to CwSN.
- Passion to work for CwSN and provide necessary pre-vocational skills to the eligible CwSN.
- Coordinate with the professionals working for CwSN viz., assessment, providing therapeutic services, special educational services, etc.
- Assist to the IE Wing at SPO in all aspects of planning, execution and implementation of the activities. Eligibility Job Chart of Inclusive Education for CwSN Consultant