Position Code – IX : Consultant at State Level – Pedagogy
A. Educational Qualifications:
- Post Graduate professional Degree in M.Ed / M.A Education with 55% marks in Aggregate from a recognized university.
- PG Diploma or Diploma in Computer Education / Applications or ICT
B- Specific Educational Qualifications Desirable:
- M.Phil / Ph.D in Education.
- Experience at the grassroots level with Schools and Educational Research Training / Planning / Teaching Organizations dealing with Inclusive Education.
- Publications in the area of Education
- Language Skills in oral and written English, Telugu & Hindi.
C. Experience Required in Relevant Field:
- Minimum 5 to 10 years relevant (post-qualification) experience in Govt. Organization / reputed Private Organization / PSU / Institute of Higher Learning / University / Autonomous bodies with the following experience in Teacher Education / school education programmes
- Ability to conceptualize and manage the program at the macro level and ensure micro level implementation.
- Knowledge of School Education
- Should be sensitive and receptive to the needs of Focus Groups Technical experience is preferable with Data Capturing, Analysis, Management, Reporting and Performance Monitoring.
Areas of Specific Expertise Desired:
- Developing Educational programmes for Students, Teachers and Teacher Educators.
- Experience in developing the curricular material for Pedagogy
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects particularly in ICT in Education
- Design and organize Trainings to stakeholders particularly in Information and Communication Technology applications
- Any Research Experience related to Educational Programme • Conducting filed survey on learning outcome.
- Publications and Journals and Papers presentation in National and International Seminars
- Experience in Training/ Teacher Education.
D. Job Description:
- To Design the Educational Programmes for field functionaries
- Support preparation of Annual School Education Statistics and reports based on UDISE data.
- To Plan and organize the Research and Evaluation Studies related to education.
- Report writing and Preparation of minutes for different programmes.
- To analysis the Summative & Formative Assessment data compilation and analytics.
- To get information/ records for review meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops and group discussions, preparation of project report, documentation work etc.,
- Networking with other national and international institutions and individuals for sharing professional ideas and technologies on day to day basis.
- Networking with international agencies/institutions for exchange of Best Practices in Curriculum, Pedagogy, Assessment and Governance both at School and at various levels in the system.
- To help and support in developing modules for developing digital literacy and use of online material for professional development of Teachers and improved learning achievement among children.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details