SCERT ‘Computer Education’ ICT Teacher Hand Books of Class V, VI, VII: Download ICT Teacher Hand Books for V, VI, VII Class. Download Computer Education Teacher Hand Books. SCERT-Computer Education-ICT Teacher Hand Books for V, VI, VII Class. State Council of Educational Research & Training, Hand Books / Modules.
Computer Education Teacher Hand Books
Information Communication Technology (ICT) is one of the rapidly changing areas in the domain of learning. The main purpose of introducing ICT in schools is to help the students to make use of different ICT tools in enhancing their learning. The ICT education helps the students to face the challenges of the 21st century and attain the millennium development goals in education. ICT also helps in reducing the digital divide between rural and urban students.
As per the UNESCO “technology can be powerful education multiplier, but we must know how to use it. It is not enough to install technology into classrooms- it must be integrated into learning. Nothing can be a substitute for a good teacher. It is not the technology itself that empowers people- empowerment comes from skills and knowledge”.
The teachers have become more critical than ever- the challenge is how to enable teachers not only to overcome the technology barriers but also to empower them to integrate appropriate technology into the teaching and learning process. These handbooks were contained the required content in using the different tools and linking than with other subjects i.e. Mathematics, Science, Social Science and languages.
The SCERT, A.P, Hyderabad had appreciated the efforts of the content experts and other team members in developing these ICT handbooks. They have also acknowledged the C-DAC, Hyderabad for sharing their content related to software security in the preparation of these handbooks.
The teacher may find this handbook useful and transact it in the classroom to enhance the learning levels of the students and also infuse confidence among them as they were not left behind in using technology on par with other students who are studying incorporate schools.
Instructions to Teachers
- The main purpose of introducing ICT in school syllabus is the help the children to understand how to make use of ICT tools in enhancing their learning.
- This material is meant for teacher only. Hence, the teacher should read, understand and add their experience while transacting the same to students.
- Prepare a year plan in advance keeping in view of the number of periods available under computer education.
- Read all the topics given in the handbook and prepare thoroughly before start teaching.
- Refer relevant material and consult the experts in case of any doubts.
- Before going to practices, the theory/ content should be explained to students then only demo and practice sessions should be taken up.
- All abbreviations must be thoroughly practised by the teacher before teaching.
- Update your knowledge in software and hardware in addition to the latest ICT tools. Use internet to update the knowledge in the given topics.
- Ensure all children get equal opportunities in practices.
- There will be two periods in a week for ICT subject, accordingly, teacher has to plan for transaction.
- Few projects are given at the end of the handbook. All students should do these projects. In addition to these, you may consult your colleagues and identify some more projects and assign to your students.
Children performance should be assessed at the end of each summative based on the indicators given below:
- Students are able to operate and use the ICT tools.
- Students are able to learn subject-wise content by using ICT tools.
There is no written test the children performance should be assessed through observation based on their participation and their ability in using the ICT tools in their learning.
In addition to grading the qualitative Indicators are to be written in the students’ progress report under Computer Education. The following are the indicators:
A1 – Students can use all the tools of the ICT and can use them effectively in their learning.
A2 – Students can use all the tools of the ICT and able to use them in their learning.
B1 – Students are able to use the different tools of ICT and able to use most of them in their learning.
B2 – Students are able to use the different tools of ICT and use some of them in their learning.
C1 – Students are able to use the ICT tools and able to use a few of them in their learning.
C2 – Students are able to some of the ICT tools and try to use them in their learning.
D1 – Students are able to identify the ICT tools and try to use a few of them in their learning.
D2 – Students are able to identify some of the ICT tools but they are unable to use them in their learning.
The computer education is linked with Work Education and made a single paper under other curricular subject areas. Hence, out of 50 marks, 25 marks each are to be allotted to Work Education and Computer Education. ICT Teacher Hand Books for V, VI, VII Class
|1||Computer Education Hand Book for 1st to 5th Classes||Get the File|
|2||Computer Education Hand Book for 6th Class||Get the File|
|3||Computer Education Hand Book for 7th Class||Get the File|
|4||Computer Education Hand Book for 8th Class||Get the File|
|5||Computer Education Hand Book for 9th Class||Get the File|
|6||Computer Education Hand Book for 10th Class||Get the File|