Fixed Travelling Allowance to AP Govt Employees PRC 2015- Government of AP, ALLOWANCES – Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules – Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Fixed Travelling Allowance – Orders – Issued.
GO.Ms.No.153 Dated: 11-12-2015, Reference:
1. G.O.Ms.No.99, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 06.04.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30-04-2015.
In the Government Order first read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010 orders were issued enhancing the rate of Fixed Travelling Allowance to Government Servants who were in receipt of the same as indicated therein.
2. Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission,orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees in the Government order second read above.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, among others, has recommended for enhancement of Fixed Travelling Allowance rates.
4. Government accepted the above recommendations and hereby order that the Fixed Travelling Allowance shall be payable as indicated below tothe Government Servants drawing pay in R.P.S., 2015 and who are in receipt of Fixed Travelling Allowance immediately prior to this order
|Classif ication||Details||Minimum Number of days required to be toured in a month||Within the Mandal||Within three Mandals but in one Revenue Division||Revenue Division|
|I||Officers on a pay scale up to and inclusive of Rs.17890-53950*||15 days||600/-||700/-||800/-|
|II||Officers on a pay scale of Rs.18400- 55410 and above*||15 days||750/-||900/-||1000/-|
If the jurisdiction is more than a Revenue Division regular T.A. & D.A., and mileage allowance as per rules has to be allowed. * Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
5. The Heads of Departments are permitted to fix the Fixed Travelling Allowance as per the above norms for the Government servants who are eligible for Fixed Travelling Allowance.
6. The existing Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 and orders issued from time to time shall continue to apply except as provided for in this order.
7. The Revised Rates prescribed in this order shall come in to force with effect from 01-12-2015.
8. Necessary amendments to the Civil Services (Travelling Allowance)Rules, 1996 shall be issued in due course.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details