TS PRC GOs – Telangana PRC Govt Orders in 10th TS RPS 2015. Telangana 10th PRC 2015 GO’s and TS RPS information. Tenth PRC GO’s were Issued in 2015. As we are waiting for the release of G.O’s, at last, the Telangana government on 18th March 2015 released G.O’s pertaining to the implementation of the 10th Pay Revision commission for government employees and retired staff.
Although the government took the decision on February 5th to give 43 percent fitment, TS PRC 2015 Govt. Orders issued.
In TS PRC GOs, Four G.O’s i.e., GO.No. 25, 26, 27 and 28 were released, but government did not specify the mode of payment of arrears. Although, Chief Minister, while making announcement to offer 43 per cent fitment to government staff hinted that PRC Arrears would be added into GPF accounts, there was no mention of it in the Government Order.
According to employee unions, the government is contemplating to make arrears payments by way of bonds. A section of employees might be dissatisfied if such a decision was taken which could affect party’s prospects in upcoming MLC elections. Hence, no mention of mode of payment of arrears was included in the G.O., employee leaders felt.
Meanwhile, in the main G.O numbering 25, the Minimum pay was fixed at Rs 13,000. After negotiations with the employees unions, a fitment of 43 per cent was fixed. With this the Master Scale should have been modified but it was not done. In the meeting with the Chief Minister, it was decided that the revision of pay would come into effect from July 1, 2013 notionally and with monetary benefit from June 2, 2014.
Rest of the G.O’s were regarding Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and City Compensatory Allowance. However, these G.O’s were regarding revised pay of working employees. Government needs to release separate orders on other allowances, automatic advancement schemes, pensioners and pensionary benefits.
- PRC Arrears in Bonds to Telangana Pensioners and Employees
- 10th PRC 2015 Pay Fixation Software for Preparing Bill
- Pay Fixation Statement under Telangana PRC Rules, 2015 PRC Pay Fixation Appendix I
- PRC 2015 Pension Fixation Software and Pension Calculator
The main points of these TS PRC GOs are:
- Master scales from Rs.13000/ – Rs.10850 with revised salaries will continue with 80 segments and 32 Grades. 63.344 DA availed up to July 1st, 2013 will add in their scale.
- IR 27% up to 01.06.2014 will not be taken back by govt. IR From June 2nd 2014 will be adjusted from our benefits.
- GO’s of employees of High court will be released separately for Telangana and AP.
- Employees in grade between 1 – 32 are eligible for stagnation increments.
- Employee can do their pay fixation from the date of 01-07-2013. If they benefited more by adding next increment they can do like that also. But the increment date should not exceed 30th June 2014.
Merits of TS PRC GOs:
- HRA increased highly when compared to present.
- 43 percent of fitment.
- Employees of Hyderabad will be paid under CCA from 400/- to 1000/- according to this Scale.
- Decision of master scale.
De-merits of TS PRC GOs:
- Bond system instead of arrears in our GPF account/CPS
- No detail of pensioners in thi GO’s
with out release of GO’s, with out clarity on bond system pay fixation and increment date etc., are not possible.
|GO Number||TS PRC 2015 GOs||Details|
|GO.25||Main PRC GO – Revised Pay Scales – New Scales Attached||Get Information|
|GO.26||Reduction of DA in TS PRC 2015||Get Information|
|GO.27||GO.27 HRA Rates in TS PRC 2015||Get Information|
|GO.28||GO.28 CCA Rates in PRC 2015||Get Information|
|TS PRC Software||Prepared by Putta Srinivas Reddy||Get Information|
|PRC Software||Prepared by Ravinder Boina||Get Information|
|Memo.68 PRC 2015||Procedural Instructions – Audit of Claims||Get Information|
|Memo.68 PRC 2015||Pay Fixation Illustration||Get Information|
|PRC 2015 Software||Cheraku Keshava Reddy||Get Information|
|GO.33||Consolidated Pension Revision for Pensioners, Family Pensioners in TS RPS 2015||Get Information|
|GO.37||House Building Advance Enhanced to State Govt.Employees||Get Information|
|GO.38||AAS/Automatic Advancement Scheme Implementation Guidelines||Get Information|
Loans and Advances- Other Advances to
State Govt. Employees|
(Motor Car Advance, Motor Cycle/ Scooter, Moped Advance,Bicycle Advance,Marriage Advance, Personal Computer Advance,Festival Advance,Special Festival Advance,Education Advance,)
|GO.46||Additional HRA to TS Employees||Get Information|
|GO.47||Special Pays to TS Employees||Get Information|
|GO.49||TGLI New Slab Rates Monthly Premium Deductions||Get Information|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details