TS:G.O.26Dated:30-3-2015 Medical Reimbursement continues upto 30-6-2015 along with EHS in parallel.
G.O.MS.No. 26.Dated: 30-3-2015: Government of Telangana State, Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – Employees Health Scheme – Providing Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensions and their dependent family members – Extend up to 30-6-2015 – Orders – Issued.
1) G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt. 01.11.2013.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
4) G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt: 03-11-2014.
5) G.O.Ms.No.33, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt 13.11.2014.
6) G.O.Ms.No.36 HM & FW (A2) Department, dated 27.11.2014.
7) G.O.Ms.No.40, HM&FW (A2) Department, dated:1-12-2014.
In the reference 7th read above, orders have been issued for implementing Scheme of reimbursement and the employee’s health scheme in parallel up to 31-3-2015.
- The issue of joining of some of the Hospitals in Employees Health Scheme is still under discussion. Hence there is need to extend reimbursement scheme to run in parallel with Employees Heath Scheme.
3 Accordingly Government after careful examination hereby extend the orders issued in the reference 7th read above to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 30-6-2015.