O.35 One Day Basic Pay to Mission Kakatiya Programme/Mana Vuru Mana Cheruvu: G.O.Ms.No.35; Dated :09-04-2015: Government of Telangana, Finance Department, Chief Minister’s Relief Fund – Representations from Telangana Irrigation NGO’s Central Union, Hyderabad and Telangana Engineer JAC, Hyderabad – Contribution of One Day Basic Pay to “Mission KakatiyaProgramme” – Deduction – Orders – Issued.
1) From the President TINGO Central Union, Hyd., representation dt.10.03.2015.
2) From the President, Telangana Engineer JAC,Hyd., representation dt.11.03.2015
In the references 1st and 2nd read above, the President, Telangana Irrigation NGOs Central Union, Hyderabad and the President, Telangana Engineer JAC, Hyderabad respectively have represented that, they would like to participate and extend their cooperation for the Mission Kakatiya ( Mana Vuru ManaCheruvu) programme by way of contributing one day basic pay from the salary of March 2015 in respect of all the Irrigation Engineers and NGOs and requested the Government to issue orders for effecting deduction of One Day Basic Pay from the pay bills from the month of March, 2015.
- Accordingly, the Engineer-in-Chief ( AW), I & CAD Department, Hyderabad and all the Drawing & Disbursing Officers in I & CAD Department are hereby directed to deduct One Day’s Basic Pay from the salary of April 2015 payable in the month of May, 2015 in respect of the Irrigation Engineers & NGOs who are members of the Telangana Irrigation NGOs Central Union, Hyderabad and Telangana Engineer JAC, Hyderabad towards their contribution to Mission Kakatiya Programme.
medianet_width=’468′; medianet_height= ’60’; medianet_crid=’227355216′;
- The amount of One Day’s Basic Pay deducted shall be credited to the Mission Kakatiya Fund, under the following Head of Account as Civil Deposit, exclusively for Mission Kakatiya Programme by way of by attaching separate schedules by DDOs to the pay bills for the Month of April, 2015.
MJH- 8443 – Civil Deposits
800- Other DepositsSH – (02)
Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
003 – Mission Kakatiya (to be opened)
- The Engineer-in- Chief (AW), I & CAD Department and all the Drawing & Disbursing Officers in I & CAD Department shall ensure that the correct deductions are made from the pay bills and the amounts credited to the above account.
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, TS, Hyderabad and the Pay and Accounts Officers, TS, Hyderabad shall personally responsible to ensure that full deductions are made and remitted into the above mentioned Head of Account and inform the same to “Mission Kakatiya” Programme and inform the same to the Principal Secretary to Government, Irrigation & CAD, T.S., Secretariat, Hyderabad and to the Principal Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Telangana Secretariat, Hyderabad without fail.
- In respect of contribution and donations from NRI and outside agencies other than Government Employees the amounts may credited the C.E, Mission Kakatiya. A/C No.62400709179 at SBH, Panjagutta, Branch, either by way of Cash, Cheque or Bankers Cheque and Demand Draft.