AP PRC 2015 New HRA/House Rent Allowances: Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Finance Department, ALLOWANCES- House Rent Allowance – Revision of Pay Scales,2015 – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Accepted – Orders – Issued. G.O.MS.No. 48. Dated: 30-04-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (PC.I) Department, Dated: 11.04.2011
- G.O.Ms.No.95, General Administration (Spl.A) Department, Dated: 28.02.2013
- G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30.04.2015
In the reference second cited above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC). The PRC, after extensive consultations with the employees’ representatives and due consideration of the pay and allowances of the public servants, has made certain recommendations.
- The Government, after due consideration of the recommendations of the PRC, hereby orders the following:
i) the existing classification of cities, towns and the rates of allowance ordered in G.O. MS. No. 64 dated: 09.03.2010 and G.O.MS.No.59, dated: 11.04.2011 of Finance (PC-I) Department, shall be retained for the purpose of admissibility of House Rent Allowance as indicated below.
|CITIES AND TOWNS||Rate of House Rent Allowance|
|Hyderabad and Secunderabad classified as A1 City|
and areas falling within the jurisdiction of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
|30% of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 50 Lakhs|
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation,
Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nandyal,
Nellore, Ongole, Proddatur, Rajahmundry,
Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram.
|20% of Basic Pay (where the population is more than 2 Lakhs)|
|1. Srikakulam 2. Palasa, Kasibugga (Srikakulam Dist.)|
3. Parvathipuram 4. Bobbili (Vizianagaram Dist.)
5. Tuni, 6.Samalkot, 7. Pithapuram 8. Mandapet,
9. Amalapuram (East Godavari Dist.) 10. Tadepalligudem,
11. Tanuku,12.Bhimavaram, 13.Narasapur,
14.Palakole (West Godavari Dist.)
15. Jaggaiahpet, 16. Nuzvid, 17.Gudivada,
18.Machilipatnam (Krishna Dist.)
19. Macherla, 20.Piduguralla, 21. Tadepalle,
22. Mangalagiri, 23.Sattenapalle,
24. Vinukonda, 25. Narasaraopet, 26.Chilakaluripet,
27. Tenali, 28. Ponnur,29. Bapatla, 30.Repalle (Guntur Dist.)
31. Markapur, 32. Chirala,33.Kandukur (Prakasam Dist.),
34. Kavali 35. Gudur,36.Venkatagiri (Nellore Dist.)
37. Badvel, 38.Jammalamadugu,39. Pulivendla,
40. Rayachoti, 41.Rajampet, (Kadapa Dist.)
42. Yemmiganur 43. Adoni, 44. Dhone (Kurnool Dist.),
45. Rayadurg, 46. Guntakal, 47. Tadipatri 48. Dharmavaram,
49. Kadiri, 50. Hindupur (Anantapur Dist.) 51. Srikalahasti,
52. Madanapalli, 53. Nagari, 54. Puttur, 55. Punganur,
56. Chittoor and 57. Palamaner (Chittoor Dist.)
|14.5% of basic pay|
|All other places||12% of basic pay|
- ii) The above entitlement shall be subject to a ceiling of Rs.20,000 per month for employees working and living in the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. For other places, the ceiling of HRA shall be Rs.15,000.
- These orders are applicable to:
i) Employees of the State Government;
ii) Employees of Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015; and
iii) Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
- The revised HRA rates being ordered in this Government Order shall not be applicable to the following categories of employees, who shall continue to draw the allowance at the existing rates:
i) Teachers working in the Universities, affiliated degree colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the UGC/ ICAR/ AICTE pay Scales;
ii) Officers of All India Services (AIS);
- Separate Orders will be issued in respect of officers of Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Services and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services. These orders shall not apply to the Police personnel in the rank of Inspectors and below for whom separate orders will be issued by the Home Department.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from June 02, 2014. The revised rates of HRA shall be paid in cash along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales 2015, from the month of April 2015.
- The Government will issues necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (House Rent Allowance) Rules 1988.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH -PUBLIC SERVICES – FINANCE (HRM.V-PC) DEPARTMENT
Revised Pay Scales, 2015 – House Rent Allowance (HRA) Amendment – Orders – Issued.
G.O.RT.No. 2862 Dated: 01-12-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (HRM.V.PC) Department, dt.30-04-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V.PC) Department, dt.30-04-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.48, Finance (HRM.V.PC) Department, dt.30-04-2015
- Representation received from President, A.P.Non-Gazetted Officers’ Association, Hyderabad.
In the Government Order 2nd cited above, orders were issued revising the rates ofHouse Rent Allowance as recommended by PRC 2015.
- The President, Andhra Pradesh Non-Gazetted Officers’ Association in the reference 4th read above represented that the Ankapalli of Visakhapatnam District was sanctioned 14.5% House Rent Allowance in G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (PC.I) Department, dt.11-04-2011 and it was not included in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015. Therefore he requested the Government to include Ankapalli Town of Visakhapatnam District either in 20% or 14.5% House Rent Allowance which was admissible in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Government after careful consideration hereby order that the Government employees working in the Ankapalli Town of Visakhapatnam District be allowed to draw House Rent Allowance at 14.5% in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
Accordingly an amendment is issued to G.O.Ms.No.48, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt.30-04-2015 as follows: AP PRC 2015 New HRA/House Rent Allowances.
In the said para 2 (i) in the table containing the classification of cities and Towns for HRA in the 3rd row, after serial No.57. Palamaner (Chitoor District), the following shall be added namely, “58 Ankapalli, (Visakhapatnam District).
- The above amendment shall take effect as indicated in para 6 of the Government order third read above.