TWREIS Teachers Transfers Guidelines/Rules:GO.MS.No. 12 Dated: 25-06-2015 – Government of Telangana, Tribal Welfare Department – Rules – The Telangana Tribal Welfare Department Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2015 – Notified – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.53, Social Welfare (TW-Ser.III) Department, dt 28.6.2005.
- G.O.Ms.No.11, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated 15-6-2015.
- From the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, TS, Hyderabad Lr.Rc.No. K2/2638/2015, dated 23.06.2015
The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad in his letter 3rd read above has proposed to issue Regulation of Transfer Rules for the Headmaster and Teachers working in the Tribal Welfare Department. The Government has carefully examined the proposal of the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad and decided to issue the following Rules relating to transfer in partial modification of G.O.Ms.No.53, Social Welfare (TW.Ser.III) Department, dated 28.06.2015.
- In the G.O. 2nd read above, Orders were issued for rationalization of posts and staff in the Government Schools.
- Accordingly, the following Notification shall be published in the Telangana Gazette:
- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of Telangana Education Act, 1982 and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of all the earlier Rules and Guidelines on Transfer of Teachers, the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Head Masters Grade-II (Gazetted), School Assistants and Secondary Grade Teachers and their equivalent categories working in the Government Tribal Welfare Department Schools in the State of Telangana.
TWREIS Teachers Transfers Guidelines/Rules:
RULE 1. Short Title and Applicability:
(1) These Rules shall be called the Telangana Tribal Welfare Department Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2015.
(2) These Rules shall be applicable to Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted), School Assistants, SG Teachers and other equivalent categories working in Government Tribal Welfare Department Schools in the State of Telangana, hereinafter referred to as Teacher in these Rules.
(3) These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
RULE 2. Transfer counseling:
All transfers shall be made by way of counseling through Transfer Committees constituted for each district.
RULE 3. Schedule of transfers:
The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad shall draw the Schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities for affecting transfers from time to time.
RULE 4. Competent authority for issue of transfer and posting orders:
The appointing authority concerned shall issue transfer and posting orders based on the recommendation of the Committee constituted for this purpose.