GO.131 Loans and Advances to Telangana Govt Employees of School Education Department. GO.RT.No.131,Dated 25.07.2015: GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA School Education Department – Loans & Advances-Loans to Government Employees – Allotment of funds towards 1st & 2nd quarters in the financial year 2015-16 – Reallocation of funds – Orders – Issued
- G.O. Rt No 2137, Finance (HRM-IV) Dept, dated 16.06.2015
- G.O. Rt No 2140, Finance (HRM-IV) Dept, dated 16.06.2015
- G.O. Rt No 2141, Finance (HRM-IV) Dept, dated 16.06.2015
- G.O. Rt No 2142, Finance (HRM-IV) Dept, dated 16.06.2015
- G.O. Rt No 2143, Finance (HRM-IV) Dept, dated 16.06.2015
- G.O. Rt No 2144, Finance (HRM-IV) Dept, dated 16.06.2015
- G.O. Rt No 2145, Finance (HRM-IV) Dept, dated 16.06.2015
In the G.O’s 1st to 7th read above, the Finance (HRM-IV) Department have allotted funds for sanction of Advances to Government Servants for the purposes of House Building, Purchase of Motor Car, Motor Cycles & Mopeds, Cycle & other Conveyances, Personal Computer, Marriage Advance and Educational Advance for 1st & 2nd quarters of the financial year 2015-16.
- After careful examination, Government hereby re-allocate the funds sanctioned in the references 1st to 7th read above among Secretariat Department, HODs & District/ Regional Offices which are functioning under the administrative control of School Education Department as indicated in the Annexure appended to this order.
- While sanctioning the loans and advances, the Heads of Departments, District & Regional Offices shall keep in view the following principles:
i) The terms and conditions stipulated in the Budget Release Orders mentioned in the references 1st through 7th cited shall be followed.
ii) The Sanctioning authority shall ensure that prompt follow up action is taken up after sanctioning the advance in getting the formalities completed by the loans.
iii) The sanctioning authority shall ensure that prompt action is taken against the defaulters who misuse the amount and against those who fail to complete the formalities in time, according to the rules.
The Commissioner & Director of School Education, Hyderabad, shall take immediate action to reallocate the funds among District Offices & Regional Offices so that the Subordinate Offices can sanction loans immediately to the employees, if they are eligible, as per the rules in force.
Heads of the Departments :
- School Education Dept (Secretariat)
- Commissioner & Director of School Education
- Director of Public Libraries
- Director of Adult Education
- Director of Govt Examinations
Category of Loan:
- House Building
- Purchase of Motor Car, Motor Cycles&Mopeds, Cycle&Other Conveyances.
- Personal Computer
- Marriage Advance
- Educational Advance