Telangana PRC 2015 Loans and Advances – Other Advances to Telangana State Govt. Employees – Motor Car Advance, Motor Cycle/ Scooter, Moped Advance,Bicycle Advance,Marriage Advance, Personal Computer Advance,Festival Advance,Special Festival Advance,Education Advance.
G.O.Ms.No.39, Dated:15-04-2015: Government of Telangana, Finacne Department, LOANS AND ADVANCES – Other Advances – Admissibility in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 – Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Accepted – Orders – Issued.
1. G.O. (P) No.175, Finance (A&L) Department, dt.15-05-2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.95, General Administration (Spl. A) Department, dt:28-02-2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt:18-03-2015.
In the Government Order 3rd read above, based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government employees.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, has recommended the enhancement of ceiling for various existing advances for which Government employees are eligible as per Rules.
-Telangana PRC House Building Advance Enhanced to Govt Employees
3. Government, after careful consideration of the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission and in the modification of the existing orders in Government Order 1st read above governing sanction of advances to Government employees, hereby enhance the ceilings as recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, as follows:
GO.39 Telangana PRC 2015 Loans and Advances, Other Advances to Employees
|Nature of Loan||Pay Ranges in Revised Pay Scales, 2015||Enhanced Ceiling Amount in Rupees||Eligibility||Maximum monthly instalments for recovery Prl. Int.|
|Motor Car Advance||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs.37,100/- and above.||6,00,000/-||Either 15 months’ basic pay or actual cost of vehicle or Rs.6 lakhs, whichever is less.||135 65|
|Motor Cycle/ Scooter||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs.22,460/-p.m. and above.||80,000/-||Either 7 times of basic pay or actual cost of vehicle or Rs.80,000/, whichever is less.||80 16|
|Moped Advance||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs.16,400/- p.m. and above, and for all Drivers who have completed 2 years of service irrespective of their pay as above.||35,000/-||Either 7 times of basic pay or actual cost of vehicle or Rs.35,000/-, whichever is less||60 16|
|Bicycle Advance||—||10,000/-||Actual cost of Bicycle or Rs.10,000/, whichever is less||26 4|
|(All employees including Class -IV, except to those for whom advance for the purchase of Motor Car/Motor Cycle/Moped was sanctioned earlier)|
|Marriage Advance||—||Either 15 months pay or Rs.75,000/- whichever is less for Class.IV employees.||For the Marriage of Male employees themselves or for the marriage of sons of the male/female employees.||70 10|
|1,25,000/- or Either 15 months pay or Rs.1,25,000/- whichever is less for others.|
|Either 15 months pay or Rs.1,00,000/-whichever is less for Class.IV employees.|
|Either 15 months pay or Rs.2,00,000/- whichever is less for others.|
|Personal Computer Advance||Employees drawing basic pay of Rs.16,400/-and above. (Judicial Officers are not eligible).||50,000/-||Actual cost of the Personal Computer or Rs.50,000/-, whichever is less.||135 65|
|Festival Advance||Class-IV employees||5,000/-||Once in a financial year||10 equal instalments|
|For other than Class.IV Employees drawing pay in the scale of pay of Rs.13360 – 38570/- or below.||7500/-|
|Special Festival Advance||a. Gazetted Officer||7500/-||Once in a financial year||10 equal instalments|
|b. Non-Gazetted Officers||6000/-|
|c. Class.IV employees||4500/-|
|Education Advance||Non-Gazetted employees including Class IV employees.||7500/-||Once in the academic year||10 equal instalments|
In respect of all loans, the penal interest will be charged at the double the rate of normal interest in case the advances are misutilised or not utilised at all and at 1½ times the normal rates for non-compliance with formalities.
5. All other conditions governing the sanction of the above advances under the existing Rules/orders will continue.
6. These orders shall come into force from 01-04-2015.