Family Member Certificates Issuing, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Revenue Department, Issue of Family Member Certificates to the Government employees/general public etc., for all purposes by the Tahsildars – Certain Instructions – Issued.
1) Govt. Memo.No.12138/Ser.II(2)/2006-4,dt.12-07-2006.
2) Govt. Memo No.31346/Ser.II(2)/2010, dt.25-10-2010.
3) Govt. Memo No. 11496/Ser.II(2)/2013-2, dt.26.6.2013.
4) Govt. Memo No.2020/ Ser.II(2)/ 2015, dt.22-1-2015& dt.07. 02. 2015.
5) Govt D.O.lr No. 2020/Ser.II(2)/2015,Dt.12.2.2015.
6) From the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad lr No. C3/216/2013, dt.6.2.2015.
7) Govt D.O.lr No. 2020/Ser.II(2)/2015,Dt.23.2.2015.
8) Note received from Secretary to C.M through CPM No. 1381/GSP/2015, dt. 28.02.2015
9) From the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad lr No. C3/216/2013, dt11.3.2015
In the reference 3rd read above, instructions have been issued with regard to issue of family Membership certificate by the Tahsildar to the Government employees to receive Govt dues if any payable to the Government servants in case of his / her death and also to issue the same to general public also for applying to various Govt welfare programmes duly following prescribed procedure and precautions.
- In this regard, it was brought to the notice of the Government that the Tahsildars in the State are confining themselves to issuing family members certificate in case of deceased Govt servants only. As family members certificate is not issued by the Tahsildars for other purposes, it is resulting in causing great hardship to the general public.
- Several representations have also been received requesting for issue of Family members certificate by the Tahsildars to the Govt employee / General public not only for applying for Govt schemes but also for all other purposes. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad who was consulted, has proposed certain procedure and precautions to follow whole issuing Family Members Certificate.
- Government after careful examination of the issue and in supersession of the instructions issued in the reference 3rd read above, is instruct the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad/ the District Collectors to issue instructions to all the Tahsildars in the State to issue Family Members Certificate to the deceased Government Servants and to the General Public not only for applying for Govt schemes but also for all other purposes.
Procedure and Precautions for issuing Family Members Certificate:
The Tahsildar concerned shall follow the following procedure and precautions while issuing the Family Members Certificate.
i) On an application made through Meeseva, the Tahsildar shall issue Family Member Certificate, provided there is no written objection from any other member of the family. (P.T.O.)
ii) Such Certificate issued shall be a document stating the factual relationship of the deceased with the applicant and other family members.
iii) The Aadhar number of all the family members as well as the deceased shall be mentioned in the Certificate.
iv) Such Certificate shall be issued without mentioning any specific purpose for which it is issued.
v) An application for such certificate must be made along with the following documents.
a. A notarized affidavit containing Name, Age and Relationship with deceased.
b. Death Certificate of the deceased. c. Document (Ration card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Passbook, Aadhar cards, etc.) indicating the relationship of the applicant with the deceased.
vi) On receipt of such application, the Tahsildar shall publish a (7) seven days notice in the Village/ Ward.
vii) After the expiry of the notice period, the Tahsildar or any other officer deputed by him shall conduct enquiry and record panchanama, based on which the Tahsildar shall either issue the certificate or reject the same.
vii) This final order of acceptance or rejection shall be given within (15) days from the date of receipt of application through Meeseva. Family Member Certificates Issuing
(To be printed as disclaimer on the Certificate)
1) It should be clearly specified that Family Member Certificate is not a Legal Heir Certificate.
2) It shall not be in lieu of Legal Heir Certificates that will be required to be produced in Civil Court matter.
- The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall communicate this order to all the District Collectors and Tahsildars in the State.
- Download the GO.145 from here