GO 201 Donations Collection for CMRF and AP State Capital Development Fund, AP State government, Finance Department has issued a order for Donations Collection for CMRF and AP State Capital Development Fund.
In this order the Government decided to permit all the banks in the State which are collecting revenue to the State Government, both public sector and private sector; to mobilise donations for AP State New Capital Development (APSNCD) Fund, as well as for Relief to the Cyclone Victims, under the head, CMRF.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Finance Department, G.O.Ms.No.201, Dated: 18-10-2014; Collection of donations for Chief Minister Relief Fund and Andhra Pradesh State Capital Development Fund under the Head- Chief Minister Relief Fund: Order Issued.
FINANCE (DCM-I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.201 Date: 18.10.2014.
Ref: G.O.Ms.No.143 Finance (DCM-I) Department dt.06.06.2014.
In the GO read above, it was advised that the Government decided to open a separate Deposit Account under Chief Minister Relief Fund under Public Account to mobilise all the donations that are being forthcoming from various quarters for the development of a New Capital for the Successor State of Andhra Pradesh.
- In this connection, several banks have approached the Government to mobilise funds/ donations for “Andhra Pradesh State New Capital Development” (APSNCD) fund. This apart, there are requests from banks to collect donations towards relief to the victims of the recent Hud-Hud cyclone, through the Chief Minister ‘Relief Fund.
- After careful consideration, the Government hereby decide to permit all the banks in the State which are collecting revenue to the State Government, both public sector and private sector; to mobilise donations for Andhra Pradesh State New Capital Development (APSNCD) Fund, as well as for Relief to the Cyclone Victims, under the head, Chief Minister Relief Fund.
Procedure for Donation Collections
The procedure is detailed hereunder: GO 201 Donations Collection for CMRF
- The system being followed for online revenue collections (e-challans) will be followed in this case also.
- A sub-head for APSNCDF has been created in the CMRF portal.
- CMRF Portal contains two(2) sub heads, one for donating to the cyclone /calamity victims and the other for APSNCD Fund
- The donor will access the CMRF portal, select APSNCDF /CMRF sub-head to get the list of banks approved for accepting the donations.
- Details of the donor will be entered in the bank portal, before making payment.
- All payments made will get credited to the “pool-account” (office account) of the respective bank, opened for this purpose.
- Donations collected in the pool account will have to be transferred to the
- Government Account, through Cyber Treasury.
- No service charges will be paid to the banks by the Government. Since collections for the CMRF is a non-revenue collection, banks are not entitled to get agency commission from RBI.
- For banks mobilising donations below Rs 100.00 lakhs on a single day, the
- remittance to the Government account will be on T+1 terms.
- Banks mobilising Rs 100.00 lakhs and above on a single day, the remittance to the Government account will be on T+2 terms.
- The donor will get a receipt immediately on making payment through the net – banking. He will also get an acknowledgement/ letter of thanks immediately on payment of the donation.
- The designated bank should submit MIS to the Government (General
- Administration Dept.) at the end of each day, detailing the donations collected.
- MIS will be submitted on daily basis, by the collecting bank in Annexure I &II separately.
- The donor will get an Official Receipt from Revenue Department which can be used for Income Tax exemption purpose.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details