AP Government has issued GO.447 ZPPF Sanction Powers given to HMs/MEOs. In this article, we are giving full details of the GO No 447.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department – Delegation of powers – Sanction of Zilla Parishad Provident Fund Loans/Part-finals of Panchayat Raj Teachers by the Head Masters/Mandal Educational Officers etc., on par with Government Teachers – Orders – Issued.
|Department||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department|
|GO No||G.O. Ms.No. 447|
|Subject||PPF Sanction Powers given to HMs/MEOs|
PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (ACCOUNTS.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms.No. 447;Dated:28.11.2013
Read the following:
1.G.O.Ms.No.100, PR & RD (Accts.II) Dept, Dt. 31.3.2009.
2.G.O.Ms.No.40, Education (Ser.V) Dept., dt.7.5.2002.
3.From the President & Genl. Secy., Progressive Recognized Teachers’Union, AP., Hyd., Lr.No.267/PRTU/2013, dt.12.8.2013.
4.From the Commissioner of PR & RE, Hyd., Lr.No.7745/CPR & RE/Accts.I(1)/2013, dt.10.9.2013.
In the G.O. 1st read above, orders were issued on the maintenance of GPF Accounts of Panchayat Raj Institutions at Zilla Parishad and the Loans and GPF withdrawal shall be sanctioned by the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad. In the G.O. 2nd read above, the powers of sanction of GPF Loans/Part-finals, etc., to the Government Teachers, have been delegated to the Head Masters/Mandal Educational Officers by the Education Department.
In the representation 3rd read above, the Teachers Union has requested to issue orders delegating the powers of sanction of GPF Loans/Part-finals, etc., on par with the G.O.Ms.No.40, Education (Ser.V) Dept., dt.7.5.2002.
In this regard, a meeting has been held by the Principal Secretary (PR) to resolve the issues involved on 10.09.2013 at 3.30 P.M. In pursuance of the decision taken in the meeting, the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad, in letter 4th read above, has submitted a proposal to delegate the powers to Head Masters/Mandal Educational Officers for sanction of Zilla Parishad Provident Fund to Panchayat Raj Teachers based on the Letter of Credit (LOC) issued by the Treasury and the Chief Executive Officer shall maintain the sanction orders issued by Head Masters/Mandal Educational Officers in seriatum manner and draw and disburse to the extent of amount available.
Government after careful examination of the matter has decided to accept the proposal of the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyd., and to amend the guidelines pertaining to the head General Provident Fund annexed to G.O. first read above.
In the guidelines under the side heading of General Provident Fund Subscription annexed to G.O., for the sentence “the GPF Loans and GPF withdrawals shall be continued to be sanctioned by the CEO., Z.P.” substitute the following:
- The Head Master of Zilla Parishad High School shall have the power in respect of all teachers working in Zilla Parishad High School and he shall sanction GPF Loans/Part-finals and forward GPF final withdrawals.
- The Mandal Educational Officers shall have the power in respect of Head Masters of Zilla Parishad Primary and Zilla Parishad Upper Primary Schools and the teachers working in Zilla Parishad Primary and Zilla Parishad Upper Primary Schools and he shall sanction GPF Loans/Part-finals and forward GPF final withdrawals.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Zilla Parishad shall continue as Drawing and Disbursing Officer and to control and maintain the Accounts and issue GPF Account Slips for every financial year ending.
- The Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, shall reconcile the Zilla Parishad Provident Fund Accounts/Ledgers with Treasury and ensure the postings in individual accounts promptly.
- The Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, shall maintain/file the sanction orders issued by the Head Masters/Mandal Educational Officers in seriatum and draw the amounts as per availability of amounts in their individual accounts as limited by the Letter of Credit issued by the District Treasury Officer in this regard.
- The Head Masters/Mandal Educational Officers, while sanctioning the Provident Fund Loans/Part-finals etc., shall follow all the rules and regulations governing such sanctions apart from following the balances available in the individual accounts as per Accounts Slip issued by the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad.