Pay Protection to Local body Employees, GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH, Public Services – Former Employees of local bodies who were appointed through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission/District Selection Committee in Government Service – Pay Protection – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (FR.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No.45 Dt.19-02-2014
Read the following:
- G.O. Ms. No. 105, Finance (FR.II) Department, dt.02-06-2011.
- Representation of Service Associations and certain ASOs of A.P.Secretariat, Hyderabad, dated.10.10.2013.
In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued for protection of pay in respect of former employees of local bodies who are appointed later through A.P.P.S.C. and D.S.C., in Government Service on or after 10-12-2004, and who are continuing in Government service on 02.06.2011(the date of issue of orders) under F.R 22(a) (iv) with monetary benefit from the date of issue of these orders.
- In the reference 2nd read above, the service Associations represented that before entering into Government service the employees of local bodies happened to render long service in the post held by them in the local bodies. Pay Protection to Local body Employees.
- They were drawing much higher pay than minimum of the pay scale in the present posts for which they are freshly recruited and requested to protect their pay drawn in earlier posts under local bodies.
- In the circumstances stated above, after careful examination, Government hereby order that the protection of pay ordered in the reference 1st read above, be extended to the former employees of local bodies who are appointed through A.P.P.S.C. and D.S.C., in Government Service, between 02.06.2011 and 31.12.2013. The monetary benefit shall be effective from the date of issue of these orders.