Telangana State Mana Vooru Mana Pranalika Programme, GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, PR&RD Department – “Mana Vooru – Mana Pranalika” Programme – Detailed – Guidelines – Orders – Issued.
PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT(MDL)DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 8. Dated.12-08-2014
- Govt. Memo.No.653/Mdl/A1/2014-1, dated.09-07-2014.
- Govt. Memo.No.653/Mdl/A1/2014-2, dated.10-07-2014.
As envisaged in the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act, the Government as part of the Mana Vooru – Mana Pranalika desired that all the plans should be prepared at village / Panchayat level so that desired needs of the village / Panchayat level would be taken care off. Accordingly, detailed guidelines have been issued in the memo 1st read above. Telangana State Mana Vooru Mana Pranalika Programme
- In the memo 2nd read above, a website (http://tspri.cgg.gov.in) has been created by the Centre for Good Governance(CGG) for Mana Vooru – Mana Pranalika for entering data at Mandal level which is being sent by email separately.
- The concerned officers have been requested to ensure that the list of the logins as communicated to each of the designated persons. The designated officers who are entering the data need to change their passwords after logging in. Data may be entered on a regular basis of all Village plans finalised.
- In the State level work shop on Mana Vooru – Mana Pranalika programme held at the Marri Chenna Reddy Human Resource Development (MCRHRD) on July 7, 2014 the Hon’ble Chief Minister desired that bottom up planning shall be made the norm under the Scheme called “ManaVooru – Mana Pranalika”.
- Accordingly, a format for the village plans and instructions for the preparation of village plan has been prepared. Accordingly, Schedule of training to all resource persons at District, Mandal and village level was given.
- In this connection, the Government desires that each Gram Panchayat shall have a Special Officer who shall work as facilitator in the preparation of the Village Plans. Unlike traditional plans, the village plans shall have:-
(a) Health Plans – preventive and curative
(b) Education Plans
(c) Agriculture and land use plans
(d) Employment and livelihood plans
(e) Infrastructure plans
(f) Resource mobilization plan
- The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has been requested to create a portal for the PRI Institutions as large amount of data will be generated the website is http://tspri.cgg.gov.in which will be changed into a Government portal (gov.in) in due course. The task of portal development is vested with the Centre for Good Governance (CGG).
- The prescribed format/questionnaire for entering the data at the village level is available on the website.
- The District Collectors are therefore, requested to ensure that the all the Mandal Parishad Development Officers (MPDOs) login to the Website and see that the general data not yet entered as per the questionnaire/format be urgently attended to.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details