Guidelines on Implementation of TS School Academic Programmes 2021: Telangana Education Department Officials given instructions to all the MEOs in Telangana State on following areas/programmes like LPE 3R’s Programme, Summative I Exam, 12 Non-Negotiable Implementation, Reading Cell and Book Bank, Academic Calendars, CCE records, Swachh Paatashala programme, WASH Programme, Vindam-Telsukundam radio programme, Meena Prapancham
Guidelines on Implementation of Various TS School Programmes: All the MEOs are informed to focus on the following programmes
- Conduct of parents meeting on 31.10.2015 and appraisal of students performance basing on LEP 3R’s programme and summative-I exam results.
- Focus on implementation of 12 non-negotiable in the schools.(Every School Should implement 12 Academic Aspects for Quality Education, Academic Improvement)
- Establishment of reading cell and book bank at complex level.
- Ensure the distribution of academic calendars and cumulative and CCE records to all schools in the mandal.
- Ensure the completion of uploading of quarter-1 QMT data.
- Furnishing of grades and marks in the CCE registers of SA-I from schools to the MEO.
- Instruct the CRPs and DLMTs to upload the online monitoring formats in childinfo site.
- Implementation of and Swachh Paatashala programme in every school.
- Implementation of Vindam-Telsukundam radio programme in primary schools from Monday to Friday and Meena Prapancham in Upper Primary & High schools from Monday to Wednesday.