Guidelines on Re-engaging the DLMTs During this Academic Year 2013-14 | Re-engaging the Divisional Level Monitoring Teams During this Academic Year to monitor the Schools | Proceding Rc.No. 142 / RVM(SSA)/C1/2012; Date: 14.08.2013
Guidelines on Re-engaging the DLMTs for the year 2013-14
Proceding Rc No.142 has been issued by the State Project Director, RVM (SSA), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad on 14th of August,2013. This proceeding for Guidelines on Re-engaging the DLMTs During this Academic Year 2013-14 to monitor the Schools in the state. Above Proceeding details are provide here.
PROCEEDING OF THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR,RAJIV VIDY MISSION (SSA), ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD.
Proceding Rc.No. 142 / RVM(SSA)/C1/2012; Date: 14.08.2013
Subject: RVM(SSA)/, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad – Pedagogy – DLMTs – 2013-14-Certain guidelines.
All the District Educational Officers and Project Officers RVM (SSA) in the state are informed that the RVM(SSA) has engaged Divisional level Monitoring Team Members to monitor the schools during the year 2012-2013. These DLMTs were allotted Dy.EOs to visit schools along with Dy.EOs in the vehicle allotted by RVM(SSA). The RVM(SSA) is re-engaged DLMTs to monitor the schools for the year 2013-2014 but the vehicle to Dy.EOs is to dropped.
In this connection, the following modification are made to utilize the services of DLMTs for the year 2013-2014.
- The DLMTs have to work under the control of District Project Office (Pedagogy wing).
- The accommodation for DLMTs is to be provided in the Divisional Head Quarter MRC to make official transactions.
- The Divisional Head Quarter MEO has to maintain the attendance of DLMTs.
- The DLMTs have to submit their advance tour programme for the present month and tour dairy of last month on or before 5th of every month.
- The DLMTs have to visit at least 20 schools in a month.
- The PO / AMO has to review the DLMTs every month on submissions of ATP and Tour dairy submitted by DLMTs.
- The required school visit formats to DLMTs are to be supplied fro DPO.
- The detailed performance report of DLMTs is to be submitted to SAMO / SPO on or before 10th of every month.
Further, the State Project Office is decided to pay FTA i.e., Rs.1000/- towards travelling and other charges (Rs.800/- for TA and Rs.200/- for phone bill) in addition to their salary basing on their submitted tour dairy. The expenditure required for this payment may be met under “Management Cost”.
The Project Officers of RVM (SSA) in the state are requested to utilize the services of DLMTs for monitoring of schools and see the reach there there salary FTA every month after review at DPO.