TSSA State Level Monitoring Team Visits, Inspections, Observations in Telangana Schools, Monitoring, Inspections, Visits, Observations in Telangna Schools,State Team Visits to TS Schools and Instructions on Exams, Cumulative Records:
The State project Director, SSA and Director of School Education, Telangana has issued proceedings to all the DEOs, POs of SSA and DIET principals in the Telangana State for Monitoring teams Visit to 10 districts schools, In this connection, Academic monitoring of Schools – State Level Teams Visit to the Districts to observe the classroom teaching and performance of schools, teachers and children and observe the quality of class room transactions and children learning outcomes and functional aspects of both Primary and High schools. District Wise State teams has been constituted, with the one member of SCERT Faculty to monitor the SSA, RMSA and Education activities in the Telangana State to ensure effective implementation of the programmes. The Team shall visit the primary schools, high schools, private schools, KGBV Schools, Model schools as per their schedule. So, State monitoring teams shall visit Schools….
State level monitoring teams have been drafted to all the district to observe the functional aspects of schools which includes attendance, quality, children learning outcomes, infrastructure utilization, Mid Day meal, text books, CCE etc. An observation format was developed for the observation of various component and for recording.
State Level Monitoring Team Visits, Inspections, Observations in TS Schools:
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION AND STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SSA, TELANGANA, HYDERABAD
Rc. No. 405/C&T/TSCERT/2015, dt.19.09.2016
Subject: SCERT Telangana Hyderabad – Drafting State Monitoring Teams to the Districts to observe the quality of class room transactions and children learning outcomes and functional aspects of both Primary and High schools – Orders issued.
All the DEOs in the State are hereby informed that it is proposed to draft State level monitoring teams to the districts to observe the functional aspects of schools which includes quality of class room transactions and children learning outcomes.
In this regard following is the plan of action:
• The District level monitoring team will be from 22nd to 28th September 2016. Planning cum orientation to the district teams is on 21st at district level.
• Drafting 2 members of SR Gs from the State to each of 10 districts.
• 10 strong Primary School teachers I LFL Headmasters who earlier acted as trainers I participated in text books writing, school monitoring etc. need to be identified by the respective DEOs and involved in the monitoring from 21st September onwards.
• 10 strong High School Headmasters/ DIET/School Assistants in each district who earlier acted as trainers I participated in text books writing, school monitoring etc. need to be identified by the respective DE Os from 21st September onwards.
• The district RPs must be selected from all divisions of the district the persons from one division shall be drafted to the other division after giving orientation.
• CRPs must accompany the teams i.e. two CRP per team after giving orientation. They should observe the monitoring and participate.
• A planning meeting on 2151 September 2016 is to be conducted at district level with 2 SRG members to discuss the monitoring format and orientation to them along with guidelines under DCEB.
• 2 nodal officer shall be monitoring entire programme in the district i.e. DCEB Secretary for High Schools and AMO for Primary schools both shall attend the planning meeting and visit the schools during 22 – 28 September 2016.
• The comprehensive monitoring format developed at State level will be used for observing the schools (enclosed).
• The observation formats must be photo copy under DCEB usmg available DCEB funds. The working lunch and tea need to be provided on planning day using DCEB funds will be reimbursed from SSA. The bills need to be sent through SRGs along with TA bill formats.
• 5 batches @2 persons per batch visit 2 Primary schools per day and the visit are from 22nd to 281h September 2016 i.e. 6days similarly 5 batches @2 persons per batch visit 2 High schools per day from 22nd to 28th September 2016 i.e. 6 days.
• 60 Primary schools and 60 Secondary schools will be visited in every district.
• Out of 60 Primary schools, 30 Govt. Primary schools 15 Govt. Upper Primary schools and 15 Private schools need to be visited.
• Out of 60 Secondary schools 30 Govt./ZP schools 6 KGBV schools, 6 Model Schools, 8 Residential schools of both TSREI and TSWREI and 10 Private un-aided schools.
• The observation sheets must be collected by the SRGs @ every 2days and finally on 28th evening and attend the State level office i.e. Directorate of School Education on 29th and consolidate the data and develop district wise report. 2 more persons may be taken up to consolidate data per each district and develop the district report.
• The district AMOs and Asst. AMOs shall participate in the school visit and during planning day i.e.21 st September 2016 .
• The TA, DA will be paid from SSA to the Primary and RMSA to the High Schools including SRGs.
• The TA forms must be filled by the monitoring teams and hand over to the SRGs and the amount will be released to their accounts from SSA and RMSA respectively.
Therefore, all the DEOs are requested to take immediate necessary steps and select 20 expert and committed CRPs for both Primary and Secondary level and see that the teams visit the schools and collect the data and fill up the forms properly. The State level senior officer will be visiting the districts during... The Dy. E.Os & MEOs must visit at least 2 schools in their division / Mandal and submit the filled in monitoring format and submit the same to the State team members.
All the DEOs are requested to relieve the above RPsto the programme from 21st to 29th September 2016. The RPs must attend the planning workshop on 20th at O/o DSE and conduct planning meeting with RPs at District level on 21st September 2016. The RPs must visit 2 schools per day and focus on 2 KGBVs, 2 Model Schools, 2 Residential schools, 2 High Schools, 2 Primary schools and 2 Private High Schools. They are requested to collect monitoring formats from the district teams for every 2days through CRPs/AMO/DCEB Secretary. They are also requested to collect the TA bills of the district teams and other bills and furnish the same to the Joint Director, RMSA. They should see that the district teams visiting the schools by prayer time and observe all the parameters properly and fill up the format.
State Team Visits to TS Schools fromfrom 29th February to 5th March, 2016
C and DSE Telangana-Rc.No.193; Dated: 27.02.2016: RMSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad-Drafting State Level Teams to the Districts from 29th February to 5th March, 2016 to observe the implementation of curriculum and assessment and action taken on the issues focused by earlier visits-Orders issued-Reg.
All the DEOs and POs of SSA in the State are hereby informed that it is planned to draft Monitoring Teams to the Districts from 29th February to 5th March, 2016 to observe the implementation of curriculum and assessment and action taken on the issues focused by earlier visits.
Following are the details of the visits.
1. Drafted seven (7) expert teachers to each District.
2. Teachers from one District are drafted to another District.
3. They will observe three (3) schools per day i.e. 1 High School and 1 Primary School in the morning session and 1 High School in the afternoon session.
4. Government schools, private schools, Model Schools, KGBVs etc. will be covered i.e. 5 Government High Schools, 1 Model School, 1 KGBV and 3 Private High Schools, 3 Government Primary Schools and 2 Private Primary Schools.
5. The areas for observation will be conduct of FA and allocation of marks, completion of the syllabus, special coaching for SSC students, action taken on the action plan communicated from the DSE based on earlier State Level visits etc. as per the “Observation Format” enclosed. The Teachers drafted for visits are requested to make photocopies of the Observation Formats and furnish the photocopy bills for making payment.
6. Senior officers may also be drafted to the Districts for 1 or 2 days.
7. The Observers visit the schools for 5-days and they will report on the 6th day i.e. 5th March, 2016 to the Addl. Director, RMSA and present the visit reports before the Director of School Education. The “Consolidation Report” may be
8. The TA, DA and honorarium, stationary etc. for the members of the visit teams will be from RMSA funds.
The list of expert teachers drafted to the Districts is enclosed. Therefore, the DEOs are requested to relieve them to take up the work without fail. The Director, SCERT also requested to relieve the members drafted for the visits. The DEOs are requested to give information to the schools both Government and Private on the visit of State Team Members and see that the visits conducted properly as per the schedule. The TA, DA and honorarium, stationary etc. for the members of the visit teams will be from RMSA funds.
Proc. Rc. No. 195/B2/SSA/Wgl/2015;Date: 15.11.2015:Monitoring of state teams from 16.11.2015 to 19.11.2015 in the district – Conducting of video conference on 20.11.2015 from 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM at district and mandal level by the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad and C&DSE, Hyderabad – Req – Reg.
As per the proceedings of the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, State level monitoring teams are visiting the primary, upper primary, high schools, KGBVs, model schools and private schools in the district from 16.11.2015 to 19.11.2015 on the following items.
1.Implementation of CCE from 1st to 10th class
2.Formative and summative tests, evaluation of answer scripts and recording of marks
3.Usage of text books and conducting of TLP
4.Implementation of programmes as per academic calendars
5.Teachers’ readiness on lesson plans, unit plans and year plan and utilization of TLM
6.Utilization of labs, libraries, computers and other teaching resources in the schools
7.3R’s abilities among children
Hence, the Mandal Educational Officers are informed to attend the video conference along with the Headmasters of concerned mandals at mandal level and the Dy.E.Os, Sectorals of DPO and the District Educational Officer, Warangal will attend the video conference at district level.
Observe the the Following Parameters/Items:
The Director has been constituted State Level monitoring teams and this teams shall visit the schools in all the Districts from 16th to 19th November 2015 onwards and observe the following areas/parameters(TeachersBadi.In)
1. Implementation of CCE: CCE – Implementation, conduct of formative and summative tests, maintenance of records, sharing of children progress with parents, etc.(1st Class to 10th Class)
2. Formative Assessment Details, Marks Enrolment in Registers
3. Summative Assessment Answer Script Details and Marks Enrolment in Regsiters
4. Teaching Learning Process Management Process and Utilization of Text Books
5. Implementation of Academic Activities in Schools as per Academic Calendar
6. Teacher Preparation i.e Preparation and Maintenance of Annual Plans, Lesson/Period Plans and Implementation of TLM in Class Room
7. Quality of classroom transaction
8. Utilization of existing resources such as labs, library, TLM, ICT,
9. The performance of children in the basic competencies of literacy, numeracy and other class specific, Subject specific competencies along with teaching using the textbooks.
1.Monitoring, Inspections, Visits, Observations in TS Schools
2.SSA, Telangana State, State Monitoring Teams Visits in Telangana Districts
3.State, District Team Visit to TS Schools and Instructions on Exams, Cumulative Records