AP SSA Guidelines: Periodic Exposure visits of PS and UPS/HS students to higher secondary schools, intermediate, degree colleges or any other higher educational institutes in the district. Rc.34, Dt.11-07-2016: The attention of all the DEOs and District Project Officers, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan in the State is invited to the reference cited and they are informed that Government in the reference cited has requested to conduct exposure visits of Primary/Secondary students to Higher Secondary/Intermediate or Degree Colleges.
The norms and guidelines for visiting of exposure visit is as follows..
(a) Selection of the Schools: If it is primary school then 5th class students may be taken to visit HS/ KGBV/ Ashram School/ Navodaya schools/ Any best available schools. If it is UP or HS school, then 7th or 8th class Students may be taken to visit Junior College/ Engineering College/ Degree College/ Medical College/ Polytechnic/ITI, etc. preferably within the district.
(b) Selection of the Higher Education Institutions in the area for exposure visit:
- Where Computer Aided Learning is in practice.
- Where Language, Science & Math Labs are functional.
- Proper Use of Lab Facilities and Library.
- Integrating Teaching Learning Process with Lab Experiments.
- Project based Learning.
- English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths Activities are vibrant and dynamic.
- Having Best Faculty / Teaching Staff for English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths.
- Having Internet facility for updating of the world knowledge on English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths.
- Institutions where the students participated in State or National level academic and extracurricular competitions.
2. Take 25-30 students for the visit of identified school
3. The MEOs/HM of concerned school instructed to make prior arrangements for interaction with the faculty and students of visiting higher secondary school or college/ institution on the day of visit.
4. The following activities may be considered during the visit :
|1||Try to attend the prayer & assembly of visiting Institution wherever possible|
|2||Interaction with Teachers /Faculty and Students of visiting Institution|
|3||Observing subject wise activities|
|4||Familiarizing with Library and Lab.|
|5||Observing use of Computers, Science and Technology through Project works|
|6||Counseling and Guidance to the Students about the importance and Continuation of higher studies|
1. Actual bus fares for student and 2 teachers
2. Lunch cum Snacks @ Rs: 75 for stud nt and 2 teachers
3. Documentation and miscellaneous @ Rs.200 per school
4. Documentation and Miscellaneous @.Rs,300 per Mandal
4. Documentation and Miscellaneous @ Rs.500 per District.
AP SSA Guidelines: All the District Educational Officers and the Project Officers, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan in the state are therefore directed to follow the guidelines and adopt the same and conduct the programme in schools in the district, duly fixing responsibilities to the concerned. They are also requested to update the status of the programme regularly to this office and submit detailed report in the matter promptlv without fail. This has got the approval of the State Project Director, A.P. Hyderabad.