Haryana Board of School Education, HBSE has released the Haryana Open School 12th Class Result 2022 or Haryana Open 12th Result 2022 on its official website, bseh.org.in. Students who appeared the class 12th open school examinations can check their 12th class HOS result 2022 on the official website.
Students would be required to key in the asked details including roll number or name, father’s name, and others for checking the Haryana Open Board 12th class Result 2022.
Haryana Open School conducts Annual and Supplementary examinations at Secondary and Senior Secondary levels. The candidates who are appearing for the first time will be the part of annual examination and the candidate who gets a reappear in annual examination will appear in the supplementary examination.
|Name of the result||Haryana Open 12th Result 2022|
|Title||Check the HOS 12th Class Result 2022|
|Subject||Haryana Open Schooling declared HOS 12th Class Result 2022|
How to check Haryana Open 12th Result 2022?
- Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the BSEH Open result.
- Go to the official website bseh.org.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on ‘Results’ tab
- Click on the link that reads ‘Secondary/Sr. Secondary (HOS) Examination Result March 2022’
- On the appeared login page, key in the roll number and other details and click on the Submit button.
- Haryana Open School result 2022 will be appeared on the screen.
- Download and save the result for further references
The Senior secondary annual examination, the candidates who had applied for partial subject marks improvement / full subject marks improvement and additional subjects, the examination results of such candidates will be declared as a chance for the subsequent exam (CSE) has been declared.
All such candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination without fee on the basis of the same application in the upcoming examination of the board which will be conducted as per the time table. If any candidate is not satisfied with the declared result then he/she can appear in the upcoming examination of the board.