AP HMs Account Test July 2020 (AP Head Masters Accounts Test) /Download HMs Account Test Application Form/ HMs Account Test Hall Tickets Download/ AP Head Masters Account Test Examination due dates details provided here: Andhra Pradesh state government, Director of Government Examinations Board has issued the Head Masters Account Test July 2020 Notification in June 2020 for the headmasters and headmistresses of secondary and training schools. The board invites the applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates to appear the Head Masters Account Test, it will be conducted as per schedule. Paper I and Paper II respectively at the following centres.
Head Masters Account Test July 2020 Notification
2. East Godavari
Instructions to Candidates
- Forms containing incomplete and incorrect particulars are liable to be rejected.
- Hall tickets will be dispatched directly to the candidates.
- Each candidate should enclose two self-addressed stamped cover of size 9″ x 4.5″ for the dispatch of the Hall Tickets.
- The fee for the examination is Rs. 150/- and the prescribed fee may be paid into the Treasury or Bank to the Head of Account.
- The fee once paid will neither be refunded nor reserved for a subsequent examination under any circumstances.
- In submitting the applications for admission to the examination the candidate will be deemed to have given an undertaking that he/she will abide by all rules now in force and those to be brought into effect hereafter.
- The centre should be me of those mentioned in the notification inviting applications and the centre selected shall be one where the candidate resides or where he is employed or if that is not a centre, the centre nearest to it.
- Candidate should have their Hall Ticket-cum-Identification Certificate ready with them for inspection by the Superintendent of the examination centre at any time during the examination.
- The Hall Ticket-cum 1-Identification Certificate should be preserved by the candidate even after the examination until-the results are announced and produced if demanded during this time.
- A copy of the time-table and instructions issued therein should be scrupulously observed.
- Candidates should carefully scrutinize the nominal rolls put up on the Board a day or two before the commencement of the examination and inform the Chief Superintendent immediately, if there is any mistake relating to name, register number as given in the hall ticket, subjects offering medium, etc. If they fall to report promptly to the Chief Superintendent any omissions or mistakes in the nominal roll. The entire responsibility tests with the candidates.
Head of Account:
0202-Education,Sports,Arts and Culture
01– General Education
06 – Director for Governmetn Examinations
800– User Charges
DDO Code: 27000303001
Fee due dates:
[without late fee]
Examination fee of Rs.150
Due date for remittance of exam fee by the candidates: 26/06/2020
Due date for submission of application forms at the O/o DEO concerned by the candidates: 27-07-2020
Due date for submission of application forms by the DEO’s offices in the office of the DGE AP Hyd: 28/06/2020
[with a late of fee]……………………
Examination fee of Rs.60 [wie. Rs.150+60=Rs.210)
Due date for remittance of exam fee by the candidates: 29/06/2020
Due date for submission of application forms at the O/o DEO concerned by the candidates: 01-07-2020
Due date for submission of application forms by the DEO’s offices in the office of the DGE AP Hyd:02/07/2020
The Examination fee is Rs.150/- for appearing for 2 subjects and Rs.100/- for 1 subject which should be paid through the challan to the following Head of Acount.
Exam Date and time:
03-08-2020 by 11.30 am to 2.30 pm: PAPER-I (without books)
04-08-2020 by 11.30 am to 2.30 pm: PAPER-II (with books)
Instructions for payment of examination fee:
Login to “www.cfms.gov.in” –
> Citizen Services.
-> Receipts Links.
Select Department -> “ESE03-Director of Government Examinations”.
-> Examination Fee for minor exams
->Fill all the columns carefully and select “Manual payment” for manual payment in Treasury (or) “e-payment” for payment through Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking
Instructions for filling of application form:
• Before filling the online application form, the candidate should pay the examination fee of Rs. 150/- for two papers and Rs.100/- for 1 Paper through CFMS.
• Keep the scanned copies of PHOTO and SIGNATURE in JPG format with less than 30KB and 5KB of size respectively.
• Fill each and every column carefully.
• Before submitting the application verify thoroughly.
• No corrections are entertained after completion of the examination.
• During this process for rectification of queries contact to officials
Required documents to submit along with Application form in concerned DEOs office:
1. Application form.
2. Original Challan Receipt.
3. Service Certificate (Attested by the DEO)
Ensure the approval of the application at the DEOs end.
Submit the application along with Original challan receipt and attested copy of service certificate at concerned DEO office.
How to Apply
The Examination fee Rs.150/- for appearing two subjects and Rs.100/- for One subject which should be remitted through Demand Draft either in State bank of India in favour of “Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad”. The candidates who desire to appear for the Examination are informed to download the Application Form the website www.bseap.org and filled application form should be submitted in DEO’s Office of the District concerned only.
Procedure to pay Examination Fee through e-Payment / Payment in SBI through Challan Reference Form:
Step 1: Visit website: https://cfms.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Goto Citizen Services and click on Receipts Links and then click on Citizen Challan
Step 3: Select Department as ESE03 – Government Examinations Dept
Step 4: Select Service as Exam fee for Minor Exams
Step 5: Click on Submit
Step 6: Fill the Details of Purpose, Remitter Name, Remitter ID, Address, Mobile No., E-Mail ID, Amount in Rs., etc.
Step 7: Select any one of the option Manual Payment / e-Payment
Option1: e-Payment: If e-Payment is selected then click on submit Select any one of the payment gateway option SBI / Payu Money Choose appropriate payment option i.e. Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking etc. d. Pay the amount and take the printout of the Acknowledgement
Option2: Manual Payment: If Manual Payment is selected then click on submit It will show CFMS Transaction ID, Total amount, Bank Reference No., Bank Status Click on Print It will generate Challan Reference Form and take print out of the same and pay the amount in SBI.