AP EAPCET Online Application 2021 link has been activated by APSCHE on its official website of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test, sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet. Students who want to apply for this entrance examination can check details and submit the online application form with required details on or before the deadline.
AP EAPCET 2021 would be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. AP EAPCET is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Candidates who have not registered yet can do it online at sche.ap.gov.in till the deadline with out late fine.
AP EAPCET would be conducted every for candidates seeking admissions to the First Year of various professional courses viz Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc and B. Pharmacy, Pharma D offered by Universities and Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic session 2021-2022.
Candidates interested in appearing for the APEAPCET must follow the instructions below and apply online on or before closing date through the official website.
|Name of the application||AP EAPCET Online Application 2021|
|Title||AP EAPCET Online Application 2021|
|Subject||APSCHE activated the Online application submission link of AP EAPCET on its website.|
|Last Date to Apply||25-07-2021|
Candidates need to submit Rs 500/- application fee for Engineering (E) and Agriculture (A) and Rs 1000/- for Both Streams. Students appearing in AP EAPCET must have passed class 12 from a recognized board with mathematics, physics and Chemistry. It is advised to keep a check on the official website shared above for more updates on the AP EAPCET application.
AP EAPCET Highlights
- Candidates applying for the common entrance test must be at least 17 years at the time of applying.
- Candidates need to clear the 12th board exams with respective subjects.
- Candidates have to pay 500 Rs. for the application fee.
- The eligible candidates are advised to go through the official notification before applying for the entrance examination. Visit the websites for further details.
AP EAPCET 2021 Important dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Date of notification||June 24, 2021|
|AP EAMCET 2021 application begins on||June 26, 2021|
|Last date to apply for the exam||July 25, 2021|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2021 exam||August 19 to 25, 2021|
AP EAMCET 2021 Engineering exam is conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission to the (a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), (b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc, (c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D undergraduate courses. Lakhs of the candidates apply for the examination to secure a seat for themselves in the desired courses mentioned above.
Steps in AP EAPCET Online Applying:
|Steps||Online Application Form|
|STEP 1||Fee Payment|
|STEP 2||Know your Payment Status|
|STEP 3||Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)|
|STEP 4||Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)|
Note: In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using Know Your Payment Status option by providing your details. If you get a message “Payment Details Not Found”, the candidate is requested to go for a fresh payment and the amount for the failure transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 7 to 10 working days.
Why is this Online Application procedure?
- Completing an Online Application is easy and fast compared to the Printed Application Form.
- This online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily.
- The objective is to gradually make the CET a paper-free.
- It is also to ‘Save Paper and Save Environment’.
Instructions to candidates
- The Candidates who wish to apply for APEAPCET are requested to fill the particulars carefully in the online application form.
- The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing submit button during online application process.
- After submission of Online application form, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to see the corrections link in Homepage of https://sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet.
Documents to be referred
To fill the required details in online application form, the following documents may be referred:
- Hall ticket Number of the Intermediate (10+2) / Equivalent
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non- local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (Income up to Rs.1.00 Lakh (or) up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs (or) more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs.
- The Income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate (10+2) / Equivalent.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Economically Weaker Sections Certificate
Other Information required for filling Online Application:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 15 KB) of a candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear the entrance exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area.
It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free. You will not be ALLOWED to take the exam if you are late, we suggest you reach the exam centre before the exam starts time.
How To Apply for APEAPCET 2021?: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released an official notification regarding the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test 2021 (AP EAPCET 2021) on its official website. Interested and eligible students can apply for the Common Entrance test online at sche.ap.gov.in on or before 25-07-2021.
How to Submit TS PECET Online Application 2021?
Students who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET 2021, can check details and submit online application form at http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet with required documents and necessary details. Student must submit the application online mode only. For online submissions, students should follow the below given simple steps.
- Visit the sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet Website
Students need to visit the official website of AP Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. For this, on your device browser type the website address http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet, press enter button and you will see the website on the device screen.
- Click on the Application Fee Payment Button
Once you reach the official website of EAPCET, click on the Application Fee Payment button as shown in the home page. After clicking on it, a new Fee Payment Application web page will appear on the screen.
- Click on Proceed Button
Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the EAPCET Fee Payment Welcome Web form and Click on the 'Initiate to Payment' button. After clicking on it, the Payment web page will appear.
- Click on Make a Payment
After filling the mandatory details the control will lead you to the Bank Payment Gateway web page and click on EAPCET Make Payment button. The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item to be shown in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to new web page.
- Click on Know Your Payment Status Button
After completion of Fee Payment for EAPCET, Candidate can check the Status of the Payment using By clicking on Check Your Payment Status tab. In this, Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment.
- Click on Proceed to Fill Application button
After successful fee payment for EAPCET, candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date. Click on Proceed to Fill Application button to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application Form. So, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill EAPCET Application button.
- Enter all Details in Application Form
By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the EAPCET application form will be displayed. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button. Then, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If you want to modify, click on Modify button to modify the application or If you want confirm, click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
- Click on Confirm/Freeze button
By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your EAPCET Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence.
- Click on Print Application Button
By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the EAPCET Application form in your screen. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence.
FAQs on AP EAPCET Online Application
What are the various modes of AP EAPCET payment of Registration fee?
There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.
How can I submit the AP EAPCET Online Application form?
Visit the AP EAPCET website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the 'Mandatory Details' and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about AP EAPCET.
What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?
Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the AP EAPCET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.
What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?
Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the AP EAPCET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.
What should I do with the Filled in Application Form?
You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “AP EAPCET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.
Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.
How much is the Application fee for AP EAPCET examination?
Application and Registration fee to appear for AP EAPCET examination is ₹500 for SC/ST category, ₹550/- for BC category and ₹600 for Others.
Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, you need not post or submit by hand your AP EAPCET filled-in online application and attachments to the AP EAPCET office.
I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?
The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the AP EAPCET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.
How do I know that my Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?
On successful submission of the AP EAPCET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your 'Filled-in Online Application' containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.