How to Apply for BSNL JTOs Recruitment, BSNL has begun the registration process for Junior Telecom Officer, JTO posts from 11-02-2020. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of BSNL at bsnl.co.in and apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2020.
The registration process for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2020 commences on February 10, 2020, from 10 am. Candidates who have appeared in GATE 2020 can only apply for this job as GATE 2020 score is necessary for this recruitment drive. The online application process will start at bsnl.co.in. The last date to apply for the job position is till March 12, 2020. A total of 198 JTO posts will be filled up through this recruitment drive. Apply via: BSNL JTO Recruitment 2020: Apply for 198 Telecom Officer Posts on the basis of GATE 2020 on bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, BSNL has begun the registration process for Junior Telecom Officer, JTO posts from today. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of BSNL at bsnl.co.in and apply. The recruitment will be made through GATE 2020 score. The last date to apply for 198 JTO posts is till March 12, 2020.
Candidates who will be recruited as JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) will fall under IDA pay scale Executive[E-1A] of Rs.16,400/- – Rs.40,500/- as per 2nd PRC with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
Candidates willing to apply for the recruitment drive must have a GATE Registration ID for applying for DR-JTO (Civil) and DR-JTO (Electrical) posts. The application fee is Rs 1000/- if belonging to the OBC category and Rs 500/- if belonging to SC/ST category. Candidates can visit the official site of BSNL to apply.
How to Apply:
This application/registration is required towards the candidature for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) in BSNL through GATE 2020 Score. Candidates applying for JTO(Civil) & JTO(Electrical) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through the BSNL web site www.bsnl.co.in.
The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 11-02-2020 and will be closed on 12-03-2020. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding recruitment. All candidates applying for JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on the website www.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
Instructions to Applicants:
The candidate shall be solely responsible for any loss or hardship caused to him due to his non-adherence to these instructions. The candidate is requested to visit BSNL’s website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes if any. This site is best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels or higher, using Mozilla Firefox 16 / Google Chrome 23 or higher. If you have any difficulty in filling the online application form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the problem faced.
1. The crucial date for the application of the Age criterion shall be 12-03-2020.
2. Registration Fee payable is Rs. 500/- for candidates from SC/ST category and Rs. 1000/-for all others. It is non-refundable.
3. Registration Fees shall be paid only online.
4. The registration process is divided into two parts
Basic Registration – this is for generating the Application Number and password.
Detailed Registration – in this process further details have to be submitted and Application Fee is to be paid online.5. N.B. Basic Registration does not mean the candidate has successfully submitted the Application
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
6. After the ‘Basic Registration’ i.e. after the candidate clicks on the ‘Submit’ button in the Basic Registration Page, the system will generate and display the Application Number, which will also be communicated to the candidate by Email and SMS.
7. For subsequent logins, use this system-generated Application Number as ‘Login ID’ and create a new password.
8. Under ‘Detailed Registration’, you will have to fill up additional details such as Address for Correspondence, Educational Details, Preferred Choice of Circle, etc., followed by uploading of relevant scanned documents and payment of Application Fees
9. On completion of online fee payment, the candidate will be guided to access ‘Candidate’s Dashboard’ from where the submitted application can be downloaded. You are requested to take a print out of the same for future reference.
10. Please note that the Service Charges / Payment Gateway Charges for making the Online Payment Transaction are to be borne by the candidate only.
11. Candidates shall upload the following documents at the time of Online Application Form:
Scanned copy of the passport size photograph.
Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
Scanned copy of the UG Degree Certificate.
Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, if applicable.
PWD Certificate if applicable
12. Candidates need not submit any hard copy of the application to BSNL.
- The last date for Online Registration is Tuesday 12th March 2020 till 11.59 PM.
- Commencement of on-line submission of application form: 11.02.2020 – 10:00 am
- Last date of submitting the details application form: 12.03.2020 – 11:59 pm
- Last date of payment of application fee (if applicable): 12.03.2020 – 11:59 pm
- Application editing window: 13.03.2020 to 16.03.2020