DRDO Scholarship Registration 2022 for UG and PG pursuing Girls. How To Apply for DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022 for UG, PG courses at https://rac.gov.in/. Defense R&D Organisation has launched the DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2022 from this year. The registration process for girl students commenced and will end on March 31.
Girls Students can apply for the scholarship scheme through the official site of the RAC website at rac.gov.in. The scholarship scheme is applicable for undergraduate (Degree) and postgraduate (PG) level in courses like Aerospace Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Space Engineering/ Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engineering under the aegis of Aeronautics Research & Development Board. A total of 20 seats are available for undergraduate courses scholarship and 10 seats for postgraduate course scholarship.
|Name of the registration||DRDO Scholarship Registration 2022|
|Title||Submit the DRDO Scholarship Online Application 2022|
|Subject||Defense R & D Organisation enabled the DRDO Scholarship Registration 2022 for girl students|
DRDO Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: (a) For Under Graduate courses: Candidates should have got admission in the first year of the current academic year (2021-2022) to the relevant B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. Course. Apart from this, candidates should have cleared JEE (Main) and should have a valid JEE (Main) score. (b) For Post Graduate courses: Candidates should have secured admission in the first year of the current academic year (2021-22) to the relevant ME/M.Tech/M.Sc Engineering course.
Along with this, candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam (graduation level: BE/B Tech/B Engg. or equivalent) for getting admission to the subject course as per the guidelines set by AICTE/MHRD. Candidates should also have a valid GATE score. The Official Notification will give further more details.
DRDO Scholarship Amount
- For Undergraduate courses: Rs 1,20,000/- per year or Annual fee whichever is less.
- For Postgraduate courses: Rs 1,86,000/- per year @ Rs 15,500/- per month.
Instructions to fill the DRDO Scholarship Application Form:
- Apply for DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls: Only Indian Female Nationals can apply. Applications of other than Indian Nationals will be summarily rejected.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be verified as per the advertisement published in Employment News. Applicants are instructed to read carefully the relevant advertisement published in the Employment News newspaper before filling up the application form at rac.gov.in
- and submit the application form well in advance without waiting for the closing date & time. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Log on to https://rac.gov.in to fill the online application form. The application form will not work in Internet Explorer web browser. Recommended web browsers are Mozilla Firefox ver. 60 and Google Chrome ver. 60 or higher.
- The first step of online application form submission is “Registration”. It is mandatory to register before filling the application form. Candidates may log in any time till the closing date & time of advertisement to complete the online application form submission process. Password can be reset through the “Forgot Password” link available on Login page.
- Warning – Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the level of scholarship to which they are applying.
- Applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online application carefully as submission of wrong or incomplete information will lead to rejection through computerized shortlisting.
- Canvassing in any form and furnishing false or wrong information during any stage of the selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submission of online application.
The online application form consists of the following sections viz.
- Step 1 – Biodata,
- Step 2 – Photograph & Documents,
- Step 3 – Submit & Lock.
Each section will have a “Save” button for storing the data given in that section. The application form can be filled in multi-session. It is recommended to save the filled information by clicking the “Save” button before closing the browser. Section heading will display Green underline once it is completely filled and saved whereas incomplete sections shall remain marked with Red underline
The candidate may scan the relevant certificate(s) to convert them into separate PDF or JPG image files where the size of the individual file should not exceed 500 Kb. The PDF so created must not be password protected. On clicking “Lock Application” button the online application will get locked and submitted. Only locked applications will be deemed complete applications and shall be considered for further processing.
Incomplete applications, which are not locked by candidates, or duplicate applications and applications where scanned copies of certificates are not uploaded or where uploaded documents are not legible, are liable to get rejected during computerized shortlisting and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Candidates are advised to check that uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable and that all documents have been successfully uploaded and are legible. Candidate can unlock application to make corrections till closing date & time of advertisement only. However, the application must be locked again to be considered for screening.
No request with respect to the change in any data submitted by the candidates will be entertained once the closing date of online submission is over. Document uploading can be done until the closing date of the advertisement only. Applicants are not required to send the print out of application form by post.
The candidate shall receive a copy of the submitted application on registered e-mail id (as mentioned at the time of registration) and SMS on their registered mobile number (as mentioned at the time of registration) after successfully submitting the online application. In case of any query/ difficulty send an email at email@example.com
How To Apply for DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls?
Online applications are invited through Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), DRDO for the award of scholarships to the students for B Tech and M Tech courses in the academic institutions (Govt./ Autonomous/ UGC or AICTE approved) of the country offering these courses. The online application process started on its web portal. The candidates can apply through the website drdo.gov.in.
- Visit the https://rac.gov.in Website
Candidates need to visit the Recruitment and Assessment Centre of DRDO official website https://rac.gov.in in your device web browser.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Apply Online link at DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls section on the home page.
- Register Your Self
After clicking on that link, registration web page will appear. Candidates need to register here your self with required details.
- Login the web page
After completion of self registration process, you get the login details. Candidates can login the web page with your login credentials.
- Fill the Form
After login the web page, application form will open. Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload documents
After filled the application, candidates can upload the documents at this stage.
- Submit the application form
After completion of application process, candidates can submit the form. Download it, take a print and preserve it for future reference.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Who can apply for DRDO Scholarship?
The Girls / Women students studying in first year of Under Graduate (BE/B.TECH: full time four year degree) and Post Graduate (M.TECH/ME: two year full time degree course) under “DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg” are eligible to apply for DRDO Scholarhsip.
Which organisation has launched Scholarship?
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has launched a undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship scheme for female students. The scholarships are available for 30 meticulous students. Out of the total, 20 is for UG students and 10 for PG students. The scholarships are for the fields of aerospace, aeronautical, space, avionics and aircraft engineering.
What is selection criteria for scholarship?
The selection of MTech scholarship for the first year will be on the basis of valid GATE score and on merit basis. While the first year scholarship for four year BTech course will be based on merit of valid JEE Main or as revised from time to time as per AICTE/MHRD.
How much is the scholarship amount?
Those who will get selected for scholarship for UG programme will get up to Rs 1,20,000 per year, while PG students will receive Rs 1,86,000 per year.
How to Apply For DRDO Scholarship?
Application to be filled ONLINE by visiting the website https://rac.gov.in/. Hard copy / paper application will not be entertained. For easy understanding a flow chart is available on RAC website.
What are the documents required for DRDO Scholarship?
The following documents are required to be uploaded by the students while applying online
(a) Attached a scanned copy of each of the requisite certificates with online scholarship application. (b) Rightly selected the scholarship applied for. (c) Uploaded recent passport size colour photograph (max. size 50 KB) (d) Aadhaar Card (max 500 KB) (e) Proof of admission (max 500 KB) (f) Fees details (max 500 KB) (g) Certificate from Institute (max 500 KB) (h) A printout of the finally submitted/Locked online application for your reference.
What is the last date of submission of application form to apply for DRDO Scholarship?
An advertisement is published in all the leading newspapers across country in the month of Aug every year. Wide publicity is also ensured through RAC Website. Student should apply online by visiting RAC website www.ksb.gov.in latest by 31 March.
Selection Process for DRDO Scholarship:
- For Under Graduate courses: The selection of candidates for the undergraduate scholarship will be based on a valid JEE (Main) score on merit basis.
- For Post Graduate courses: The selection of candidates for the postgraduate scholarship was based on valid GATE score, on a merit basis.
During the tenure under scholarship, Post Graduate and Undergraduate scholars are required to pass all the tests and examination and also maintain a cumulative grade point average of 7.00 or 70 per cent marks. Those who will not pass the examination will not get the scholarship amount of the particular year.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |