IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant Online Application 2021, How to submit at ibps.in. The IBPS Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 official notification has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The online application process for IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2021 has started and the last date to apply for the same is 28-06-2021.
As per the official notification, the online examinations for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be held tentatively in September and October/November 2021.
The banking personnel selection body, IBPS, has begun the recruitment process for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The application forms are available online at ibps.in. Further, the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – CRP RRBs IX is being held to fill more than 10000 PO/Clerk vacancies.
IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment Online Application 2021
|Name of the Application||IBPS RRB 2021 Recruitment Online Application|
|Title||Submit IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant Online Application 2021|
|Subject||IBPS has released RRB Officer & Office Assistant Online Application 2021|
|Last date to apply||28-06-2021|
|IBPS CRP RRBs||ibps.in/crp-rrb-x|
JOB Call from Village Banks. IBPS has announced a Job Recruitment notification for the ‘Bank Examination Candidates’. Notification issued with 10293 posts. This an opportunity to work happily in the village environment. The process of recruiting officers and office assistants in 43 rural banks across the country has begun. There are approximately 200 above posts (AP and Telangana) in 5 RRBs in Telugu states.
There is a never-ending craze for bank jobs. The attractiveness of society is due to the good salary and a variety of facilities. Regional rural banks have been set up with the aim of expanding banking services in rural areas. These are suitable jobs for those who want to work close to hometowns.
- A candidate must be either:
- (i) a Citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of Indi
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent. (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s. Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy; ii. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s iii. Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
For Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) post, all the candidates can check the eligibility criteria here.
For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager): Above 21 years – Below 40 years.
For Officer Scale-II (Manager): Above 21 years – Below 32 years.
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager): Above 18 years – Below 30 years.
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years and 28 years And Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved categories will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Exam pattern: For the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main.
For the post of Office Assistant (Multi-purpose), candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination. they will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs.
For the post of Officers Scale I, candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a common interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority.
For the post of Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III, candidates will appear for single online examination and shortlisted candidates in the single online examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority.
Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS RRB 2021 to be held in social distancing mode: Here is the list of items permitted into the venue for the IBPS PO and Clerk Exam 2021.
- Mask (wearing a mask is compulsory)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (call letter/admit card, id card in original, photocopy of id card, etc)
- Call Letter/admit card should be brought with the photocopy of the photo id stapled with it. Original id (same as photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. the name on the id and on the call letter/admit card should be exactly the same
- In case of scribe candidates – scribe form duly filled and signed with photograph affixed.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has announced around 10,000 vacancies for regional rural banks (RRB). IBPS has invited applications for the posts of Officer Assistant, Officer scale 1- Assistant Manager, Officer Scale 2- Manager and Officer Scale 3- Senior Manager.
For IBPS RRB assistant posts, a preliminary and main exam will be conducted while for IBPS RRB officer posts, prelims, mains and interview will be conducted for the candidates to shortlist.
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees/ intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website : https://www.ibps.in
- Click on the link of “IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2021”
- Then, Online applying page would be opened
- In this page, fill the required information in the application form
- Pay the fee through online
- Download the online application form and take a print for the future reference
How to apply online
All the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
|Step 1||Go to IBPS’s authorised website: www.ibps.in|
|Step 2||On the homepage, click on open the link “CRP for RRBs”|
|Step 3||Click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)”|
|Step 4||On the next page, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”|
|Step 5||Provisional registration number and password will be made|
|Step 6||Login using the credentials and fill the application form|
|Step 7||Use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button|
|Step 8||After submitting the application, the payment gateway will be opened|
|Step 9||Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details|
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online: Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb.
If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of the finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). – a handwritten declaration (text is given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from the above-mentioned schedule, (Online payment) both dates Online payment inclusive shall be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 850/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 170/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 850/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online: (1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2021: Important dates to remember
|On-line application/ Registration||June 8, 2021 – June 28, 2021|
|Last date to pay fee (online)||June 28, 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download (If safe to conduct)||July 9, 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training (If safe to conduct)||July 19 – July 25|
|Preliminary Exams Call Letter Download||July/ August 2021|
|Preliminary Exams||August 2021|
|Result of Prelims||September 2021|
|Main Exams||September/ October 2021|
Instructions for candidates appearing for exam amid Covid-19 pandemic:
- Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another
- If a candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show a candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry
- After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature.