According to the IBPS notification there are 12,000 vacancies including 7373 vacancies for Office Assistant,4856 for Officer Scale 1, 1746 vacancies for officer scale 2, 207 vacancies for Officer scale 3. For IBPS RRB assistant posts, a preliminary and main exam will be conducted while for IBPS RRB officer posts, prelims, mains and interview will be conducted for the candidates to shortlist.
How to Apply:
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2019
Step 1 : Visit the official website : https://www.ibps.in
Step 2: Click on the link of “IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2019”
Step 3: Then, Online applying page would be opened
Step 4: In this page, fill the required information in the application form
Step 5: Pay the fee through online
Step 6: Download the online application form and take a print for the future reference
Direct Link to apply online for IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment 2019
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). – a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications).
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019, (Online payment) both dates Online payment inclusive shall be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A hand written declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: