How to Apply for KNRUHS MPH Course Entrance Test 2020. Application forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into MPH Course through Computer based online Entrance Test and for the year 2020-2021 for the seats in College affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
The online application form will be available on the website www.knruhs.in from 07.08.2019, 10.00 A.M to 21.08.2019 up to 5.00 P.M. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus/instructions to fill the application form from the website www.knruhs.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
The candidate should fill the online application form available on the Website with the data required for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net centre). The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the .jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
The procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment: In order to register for the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test for MPH Course, the candidates need to visit the websites www.knruhs.in.
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Necessary Documents:
Keep all the following documents during the posting of data through online:
(a) Date of Birth Certificate (SSC or equivalent)
(b) Study certificates from 9th class to Degree
(c) For competent authority quota seats, in case of candidates obtained Degree or equivalent from outside the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, 10 years residence certificate of father/mother/ Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence is required and other relevant certificates if any in support of the eligibility as per Presidential order.
(d) All marks memos from 1st year to final year Degree.
(f) Scanned Photo (80 kb in size).
(g) Scanned Signature.
(h) Category Certificate if applicable.
(i) Council Registration Certificate, if applicable.
(j) Credit card / Debit card.
5. Visit website through Internet Explorer (7.0 to 9.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 25) or Google Chrome(20 to 31) to fill the application form.
6. Fill all the details in the registration form,
1. Post Submit you will be redirected to the payment page.
2. Please complete your payment.
3. Post payment you will get application number and password(DD/MM/YYYY) to your registered mail id and mobile number and you will be redirected to the application page.
4. Please click on complete your details to complete the application form.
5. Post completion takes a printout of the application form.
6. You can login with a user id(application number) and password(DD/MM/YYYY) to the application from taking the printout in the timelines given.
How to apply for KRUHS MPH Course Entrance Test 2020:
After Online payment of application fee you will be redirected to the application page, click on the complete application to complete the application details and submit. Also, you can click on application form link provided in the website and login with Application No as USER ID and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password(Example: 02/10/1984) to proceed for the application submission. The USER ID and password also shared through E-Mail and SMS after a successful registration
1. After Logging in, the candidate can view the details she/he filled in the previous form. To continue completing the Application form candidate needs to click on the Complete Application Form button on the top right corner of the screen. On clicking of the complete application form button, the main application form will be opened for completion of all the remaining information. All the fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory in the form.
2. The candidate will be allowed to take a copy of printout at any time, but editing/ adding information is not allowed once the application is submitted.
3. The main application form is consisting of 3 tabs (General Information, Qualifications, Marks & Declaration) to collect all the required information. The sample screenshot is as below:
4. Sample Screen Shots for uploading Photo with Signature.
The applicant has to upload his/her Photo and Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the below link on the General Information tab in the application form. On clicking the above link following screen appears.
5. Click on the choose file buttons to upload the photos from local machine. Only .jpg/.jpeg images can be uploaded which are maximum 80kb in size each.
6. Then click on Signature tab and similarly upload the signature from local machine. Then close the upload photo and image screen to come back to the original form.
7. Click next to fill the remaining information on Qualifications and Other Details tabs.
8. After completing the data entry in all pages of the online application and after submitting the data through online, the candidate should take the print-out of the filled-in online application form. The Candidate should note the Barcode application number which appears on the printout of application for future reference.
9. The candidate should paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the print out of online application form. The Photo should be attested by Gezetted Officer/ Principal of the College (identical to the photo that used for scanning)
10. Registration Fee:
The registration fee is Rs. 4,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.3,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories and Rs.6,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) in respect of candidates from Other State or Outside the Country. Verification Fee: The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad applying for Entrance Test for admission into MPH course under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.7,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
11. The candidate should sign at the declaration area in the print out of the online application form and also put the left-hand thumb impression at the space provided without fail.
12. LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF PRINTOUT OF FILLED-IN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION ALONG WITH ENCLOSURES IS 21.08.2019 up to 5.00 P.M.
13. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application along with the attested copies of required certificates to The Convener, PG Admissions Committee, KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal either by post or in person on or before 5.00 PM on 21-08-2019. The candidate shall clearly superscribe on the cover name of the course applied for “KNRUHS MPH ET 202”
14. Application forms received without copies of the required certificates, incomplete applications, without signing declaration, applications received after last date and time, will stand automatically rejected. Postal delay or loss in transit will not be condoned. Application forms of ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details