Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Telangana has invited online applications from candidates who have qualified National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020
for admission into the Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2020-21 on its official website. A web notification was uploaded on the KNRUHS official website on October 31, 2020.
Candidates who have qualified the NEET UG 2020 exam can apply for the admission process online at knruhs.telangana.gov.in on or before November 8, 2020, until 5 pm.
Provisional Final Merit position (Provisional Merit List) of the applied candidates will be prepared based on NEET UG 2020 Rank and other eligibility criteria notified here under after verification of scanned original certificates.
According official web note, In view of COVID-19 pandemic verification of uploaded certificates is being done to determine provisional final merit list. Final verification of original certificates will be conducted at the time of admission at allotted college by admission committee.
Minimum Qualifying Score in NEET UG – 2020
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score|
|General Category including EWS||50th Percentile||147|
|SC/ST/BC & PWD Candidates|
of SC/ST/BC Category.
|Persons with Disability(OC)||45thPercentile||129|
Candidates belonging to OC and BC category are required to pay Rs.3500 as a registration and verification fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses. For SC/ST candidates, the registration fee is Rs.2900. However, the registration fee once paid will not be re-funded. For more information candidates are advised to read the Prospectus.
TS MBBS/BDS Admissions 2020
|MBBS/BDS Admissions||Web Link|
|TS MBBS/BDS Admissions||Prospectus|
|TS MBBS/BDS Admissions by KNR University of Health Sciences||Apply online|
|KNRUHS – MBBS BDS Admissions 2020-21 Under Competent Authority Quota – Notification For On-line Applications||Competent Authority Quota|
|KNRUHS – MBBS BDS Admissions 2020-21 – Under Competent Authority Quota – Prospectus 2020-21||Competent Authority Quota|
|KNRUHS NEET UG 2020 Data Of Candidates From Telangana State (As Uploaded By The Candidate)||Data Of Candidates|
Candidates can register online and upload scanned certificates from 8 AM on 01-11-2020 to 08-11-2020 up to 5 PM on website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in .
KNRUHS MBBS & BDS Admission 2020 (NEET UG) and submit Online application form. KNRUHS MBBS & BDS Admissions 2020 (NEET UG), TS NEET UG MBBS, BDS Admissions Online application form,
cutoff scores for MBBS, BDS admissions, Eligibility, criteria for MBBS, BDS courses, Procedure for filling MBBS, BDS Online application and MBBS, BDS Prospectus other instructions to be available soon.
KNR University of Health Sciences has issued notification for inviting applications for Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses 2020-2020 available under KNRUHS. TS MBBS,BDS Admissions 2020(NEET UG) Guidelines, Regulations details given here.
Telangana NEET Counselling 2020 Process Begins (KNRUHS NEET UG Admissions, Telangana NEET UG Admissions): Telangana NEET Counselling 2020 Process would begin on its official website tsmedadm.tsche.in.
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences(KNRUHS), Warangal is organizing the online admissions and NEET UG 2020 Counselling for Admissions Undergraduate Medical and Dental Courses Admissions under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e. the seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges after contributing 15% of seats to All India Quota
and Category ‘A’ seats 50% of intake in Private Un-aided, Non-Minority, and Minority Medical colleges, Private Un-aided, Non-Minority Dental Colleges & Army Dental College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNR UHS, Warangal for the academic year 2020-2021.
The candidates must meet the NEET 2020 Cutoff viz 50th Percentile for General Category candidates, 45th Percentile for Persons with Disability (OC), and 40th Percentile for SC/ST/BC & PH of SC/ST/BC category. The interested and eligible candidates must login to the website tsmedadm.tsche.in and register.
OC and BC candidates need to pay a registration fee of Rs.3000 + Bank Charges, while SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.2500 + Bank Charges only. Candidates can download and read through the official notification at the below mentioned url.
The detailed Notification regarding cutoff scores, eligibility, other instructions and procedure for filling Online application and Prospectus will be available in the University website: http://www.knruhs.in
Category – Qualifying Criteria – Cut off score (out of 720)
Previous Year Cut off Marks (out of 720). General category – 50th Percentile – 134. SC/ST/BC & PH Candidates of SC/ST/BC Category. – 40th Percentile – 107. Persons with Disability (OC) – 45th Percentile – 120
Notification inviting applications for Admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2020-2020 under KNR UHS, Warangal for competent authority quota seats: Application forms through online are invited from candidates who have qualified by securing marks of cutoff scores
and above in National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2020-21 under Competent Authority Quota seats in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges under KNR UHS, Warangal.
This notification is only for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges and Category ‘A’ seats – 50% of Intake in Private Un-aided Non- Minority and Minority Medical college, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges & Army Dental College, Hyderabad under KNRUHS, Warangal only.
Total number of seats under competent authority quota for the academic year 2020-18 will be notified prior to counseling. Fee structure is as fixed by the Government. However, total no. of seats expected for the year 2020-18 are given in the Prospectus as annexure-I.
State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared based on the NEET UG 2020 Ranks and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured marks of minimum percentile and above in NEET UG 2020, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications).
a. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana State (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009 and G.O.Ms.No.114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:5-7-2020.
b. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG -2020 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG 2020.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG 2020.
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG 2020
d. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
e. The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
2. The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus /Regulations available in the website http://knruhs.in before filling the Online application form for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-2020.
3. The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission in to UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Professional Institutions shall apply online for determining the State Merit position
for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website http://medadm.tsche.in/ from 11.00 AM on 09-07-2020 to 18-07-2020 upto 5.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
4. Registration and Verification Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses :- The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates
and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
5. Procedure of filling online application and online payment for UG Medical and Dental Courses
a. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
b. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form
c. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
d. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable/transferrable under any circumstances.
6. Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
(a) Admit card of NEET UG 2020
(b) Rank card of NEET UG 2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination. (e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Category certificate/minority status certificates if applicable.
(h) Aadhar Card
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses:
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
8. The original certificates to be submitted at the time of verification of certificates at the notified center.
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2020 (b) Rank card of NEET UG-2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
(a) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
(h) Aadhar Card
(i) Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
(j) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(k) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
(l) Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs.100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
(m) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
Note: 1. Application form without Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area and incomplete applications at the time of verification of original certificates will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the State Merit position in respective categories.
2. Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position is issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG-2020 Rank, educational qualifications, local/non local area status, category etc., after duly verifying all the relevant certificates at the time of verification of original certificates .
If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
3. Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-2021 will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of on-line application (hard copy) along with 2-sets of all enclosures specified at the notified centers for verification of original certificates.
4. The Orders issued from time to time by Government with regard to Admission in to Medical and Dental Courses shall apply.
5. This notification is for determining the State Merit position in respective categories only. The notification for exercising web options for admission to MBBS/BDS courses and procedure will be notified separately on the University web-site from time to time.
Candidates, parents are informed to refer to the University web-site for updates for the schedule of the counseling, and other information.
6. An in-eligible candidate obtaining Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission.
7. Admission will be given only for candidates, who have secured marks of minimum cutoff score and above prescribed for that category in NEET UG 2020 and after fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
8. In case of any difficulty while submitting the Online application form the following numbers may be contacted:
KNRUHS MBBS,BDS Admissions 2020 Schedule:
- Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the year 2020-21. 31-10 -2020
- Availability of online Application and uploading of certificates https://tsmedadm.tsche.in 8.00A.M. on 01 -11-2020 to 08-11-2020 up to 5.00P.M.
- Date of release of provisional final merit list of the candidates Will be notified later
- Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS.BDS courses counseling. Will be notified later
- Commencement of classes. Will be notified later 6. Closure of admissions. As per NMC(MCI)/DCI guidelines
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details